First Black woman to graduate from MIT with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering and She Foine!!

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Look, you don't have to be a "militant" to see the forest for the trees. It's tiresome seeing so many black folk swear on a stack of lightskins that they too know of or have "fully black" relatives with green eyes and light/loose/straight hair. Them girls everybody swears they know, with "two black parents" are more than likely the product of TWO thoroughly MGM (often light skinned) parents and several close white or nonblack relatives (grandparents, etc).

Genetics can be a wildcard but it's not like they're a total mystery.. Let's not play dumb here.
Yo you foreign nikkas is real life weirdos. Is light skinned features that coveted to you that it's this hard for you to believe that it's not out of the ordinary to see African Americans that look like her. Brown skinned people come from MGM families too. Go back to where you came from. Imagine African Americans on a Brazilian message board trying to tell them they ain't pardos or indios or whatever goofy shyt you nikkas go by.

Daps
I can KIND of understand the pushback. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that high-yella, obviously mixed raced 'black' women have replaced your brown to dark-skinned, two-black parent, black women in media. Why are mixed black chicks often the ONLY type of black women you see on TV, especially in commercials?

There are FAAAAR less chicks in the US that look like that than there are chicks that are brown-skinned and down in complexion. It's like if every man in a commercial is 6'6". You'd question why every man on TV is so fukking tall, when most men aren't even close to that tall.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Or her white momma :mjpls:

Was her mom posted? :patrice:

Maybe she's just lightskin :manny:

Her father is black anyway. Her patrilineal lineage back to the motherland is intact :ufdup:

The patriarchy :blessed:

A mufukka could have one black great grand parent and y'all nikkas be ready to call her
"A Black Empress of the Highest Order :noah:"

This chic is as dark as Megan Markle and NIETHER of them look black to me. :yeshrug:

She's obviously living life as a Black woman:

Her dad obviously living life as a Black man:

Her mama obviously living life as a Black woman:

This colorist hating shyt gotta stop.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You are Guyanese and cannot really differentiate between groups of people, so it's no surprise to me.

But I, and many other Black-DOS people, can easily tell if someone isn't White despite having light skin.

"I am guyanese" Apu?
Rajneesh?
Maraj?
Bhupal?
:scust: @ these ignorant ass nikkas. Guyana is 30% black. We ain't talking about the diluted Terrance Howard kind either.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
:dead:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm convinced most of the "black" people on the Coli are Africans.:mjpls: Afterall, most "black people" on college campuses are African and the Coli is pro-college like shyt. The Coli is a bunch of Americanized Africans with little to no contact with many real American blacks from places like Montgomery County, Maryland where there are more Afric00ns than actual black people because no sane black person would want to live with the hardcore passive aggressive racism on that side of the beltway. The Coli is a weird place, bunch of Africans from well to due families trying to claim American black culture while trying to alienate the actual descendants of African slaves in America. Afric00ns are like wiggers to me. Bet they back pedal like shyt when being mistaken for black when shyt gets a little too real:birdman:, "like I'm not black, I'm African". :pacspit:
:wow:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
I can KIND of understand the pushback. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that high-yella, obviously mixed raced 'black' women have replaced your brown to dark-skinned, two-black parent, black women in media. Why are mixed black chicks often the ONLY type of black women you see on TV, especially in commercials?

There are FAAAAR less chicks in the US that look like that than there are chicks that are brown-skinned and down in complexion. It's like if every man in a commercial is 6'6". You'd question why every man on TV is so fukking tall, when most men aren't even close to that tall.

Crazy how all these brehs skip this post. But I don’t think they were celebrating her for her accomplishments but because she is with a dark skin black dude. Has she been with an equal LS dude like herself, I bet the responses would be different. She doesn’t strike me as a black girl at first glance, but I only said this because of the emphasis on black woman. When I think black woman I think brown to dark brown. Biracial women or generationally mixed women don’t fall in this category on average for ME. Just like when I think black men, I think brown t dark brown black men. I don’t view mixed men as black in the conventional sense. Some feel different, why make a big deal out of it, let it roll off your back and celebrate her accomplishments genuinely.

:yeshrug:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how all these brehs skip this post. But I don’t think they were celebrating her for her accomplishments but because she is with a dark skin black dude. Has she been with an equal LS dude like herself, I bet the responses would be different. She doesn’t strike me as a black girl at first glance, but I only said this because of the emphasis on black woman. When I think black woman I think brown to dark brown. Biracial women or generationally mixed women don’t fall in this category on average for ME. Just like when I think black men, I think brown t dark brown black men. I don’t view mixed men as black in the conventional sense. Some feel different, why make a big deal out of it, let it roll off your back and celebrate her accomplishments genuinely.

:yeshrug:
Stop the juelzing :stopitslime: