Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
1-Imus,_Don_Imus,_credit_Monika_Graff-041607.jpg

:heh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yeah, I agreed with most of it. I went to predominately black schools growing up and I was still able to name those people she named before she did.

Yes she made decent points.
Wow...smh @ that title.

I'm not even watching this video...but I'm sure it's not going to consist of points like "black history month should be EVERY month..." nope.

I just don't get this culture of black self-hatred and seeking acceptance that's manifested on the internet like this. Too many black people basically saying "I'm black...but I'm not like THOSE black people...I'm different...please accept me!"

Why you gotta shyt on your own race and heritage to get that point across when you can just be yourself and people will naturally flock to it?

You should watch it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So black women have to tell white men not to be racist when they are dating them?

White people are unknowingly racist a lot. They can't relate to being a black man or black woman, or even a minority in this country so if a black person chooses to date a white person, this is what they're going to deal with.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Just for the hell of it :lolbron:

http://www.essence.com/2013/04/08/intimacy-intervention-my-husband-uses-racial-slurs-during-sex/
Dear Abiola,

My man keeps calling me a “****** bytch” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom. He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my pubic hair. He called it my “negro bush” and referred to himself as a “****** lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.