First black girlfriend

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Wow...smh @ that title.

I'm not even watching this video...but I'm sure it's not going to consist of points like "black history month should be EVERY month..." nope.

I just don't get this culture of black self-hatred and seeking acceptance that's manifested on the internet like this. Too many black people basically saying "I'm black...but I'm not like THOSE black people...I'm different...please accept me!"

Why you gotta shyt on your own race and heritage to get that point across when you can just be yourself and people will naturally flock to it?
exactly saying I'm black but I'm nothing like THOSE black people.... it shouldn't need to be said... since "THOSE" black people are the minority literally living stereotypes that the media decides to focus on.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Wow...smh @ that title.

I'm not even watching this video...but I'm sure it's not going to consist of points like "black history month should be EVERY month..." nope.

I just don't get this culture of black self-hatred and seeking acceptance that's manifested on the internet like this. Too many black people basically saying "I'm black...but I'm not like THOSE black people...I'm different...please accept me!"

Why you gotta shyt on your own race and heritage to get that point across when you can just be yourself and people will naturally flock to it?

That was actually a part of it. You should actually watch the video lol.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's my type of woman (looks wise) but this topic is so :scusthov: that i'm not saying anything else. Some of these black people (male and female) are trying way too hard to not be black but be a "human" Haha. It sounds weird but:shaq2: we don't live in the perfect world

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
Wow...smh @ that title.

I was just thinking this. "Look at how much of a novelty I am since I'm black but saying I HATE something black!"

That title was basically made to entice white followers (the only one's she really wants) and draw in black commentators so she can A.) argue (passive aggressively of course) how backwards they are and continue to prove her white loyalty or B.) find an ally backing her "special type" of black socially progressive though process.

She could have easily have put "Black History Month to Me" or "What I think about Black History Month" to discuss it but that white lust/black hate reared it's ugly head.

Daps
They would rather be a white man's BEDWENCH...than a black man's QUEEN!

This is bullshyt

You really think there's a large number of nikkas looking for a black 'queen' rather than some fast black p*ssy? :childplease:

We see a thick-ass black bytch and start talkin' about how we wanna just smash :noah:....then one of the white boys go and simp one of them same hoes.....then that's when we wanna go on about "but she's my queeeen toooooo beeeee" like the fat falsetto-singing nikka from Coming to America :stopitslime:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is bullshyt

You really think there's a large number of nikkas looking for a black 'queen' rather than some fast black p*ssy? :childplease:

We see a thick-ass black bytch and start talkin' about how we wanna just smash :noah:....then one of the white boys go and simp one of them same hoes.....then that's when we wanna go on about "but she's my queeeen toooooo beeeee" like the fat falsetto-singing nikka from Coming to America :stopitslime:

I don't think most White boys with Black women are "simping" but rather "exoticsizing" them which is worse than "fast p*ssy" since most Black men do end up with Black Queens and have true intentions.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't trying to say this and I don't say stuff like this...but...

I notice this alot with the younger generation of black women. I notice it on tumblr everytime I log in.

They play this black power thing to a tee and seem to be about the black struggle, but lowkey they just want a white guy in their lives and would never date a black man. It's like subconciously (through social engineering and conditioning), they harbor the same negative sentiments about us that white people do.

But then again though, that generation was raised on disney movies like Pocohontas, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, tv shows like Sex in The City, Soap Operas, and wedding magazines etc where a scenario of a White Knight in shining armor comes and takes them away to bigger and better things, so I can't blame them for seeing the world this way.

They would rather be a white man's BEDWENCH...than a black man's QUEEN!

Black men in general are being left out in the COLD!

Keep in mind I could care who anybody dates...just an observation and my opinion.

:duck: Funeral, I respect the hell out of you, but can we put this false Coli narrative to rest? I've never seen this scenario anywhere, except London (where lots of bm in turn date ww) and the internet. In real life most BW pretty much only date BM.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I have no issues with black women who will date a white man but she makes it seem like its some kind of fetish lol

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no issues with black women who will date a white man but she makes it seem like its some kind of fetish lol
LOL
The same way some people treat it as a fetish when black men date white women....

The thirst is real out here man. Look around at some of these dudes..and women

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is bullshyt

White boys are not going after black women black women are going after white boys.