Fire Masai Urjiri

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do it George cope please

What's wrong with the Ibaka trade
? We get a upgrade at 4 for Terrence, who never lived up to his potential. Accordingly now we can cut Lowry, bring in someone cheap at PG like Conley and sign Wiggins when his contract is up in Minnesota.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with the Ibaka trade
? We get a upgrade at 4 for Terrence, who never lived up to his potential. Accordingly now we can cut Lowry, bring in someone cheap at PG like Conley and sign Wiggins when his contract is up in Minnesota.

Conley has the most expensive contract in the league :hhh:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Honestly I think the Raps have no choice but to resign Lowry.

Had you guys actually tanked when they traded Gay, when they lost to Washington or lost in the first round to Indy before going to the ECF & resigning Derozan it would have been perfect to blow it up but now really is a rough time to just hit the hard reset button.

I think you sign Lowry with the intention to making some minor fixes, firing Casey & trading him and Derozan after next season if things look bleak going forward. I just don't think it's wise to lose a player of his caliber for nothing given the success you guys have had. As much as I'm for the tank being a Sixers (and Lakers) fan I think the Sixers were in a much much worse position both team and business wise. They were capped out, not even a playoff team and had no picks when Hinkie took over. Toronto has built a winning culture and ran into a juggernaut. While teams like Milwaukee and others are on the come up, it's worth it to compete for the next year or 2 & start the rebuilding process then as opposed to now. You let Lowry walk now and sell Derozan leave and you could easily be 5 years away from even sniffing the playoffs let alone competing.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Had you guys actually tanked when they traded Gay, when they lost to Washington or lost in the first round to Indy before going to the ECF & resigning Derozan it would have been perfect to blow it up but now really is a rough time to just hit the hard reset button.

I think you sign Lowry with the intention to making some minor fixes, firing Casey & trading him and Derozan after next season if things look bleak going forward. I just don't think it's wise to lose a player of his caliber for nothing given the success you guys have had. As much as I'm for the tank being a Sixers (and Lakers) fan I think the Sixers were in a much much worse position both team and business wise. They were capped out, not even a playoff team and had no picks when Hinkie took over. Toronto has built a winning culture and ran into a juggernaut. While teams like Milwaukee and others are on the come up, it's worth it to compete for the next year or 2 & start the rebuilding process then as opposed to now. You let Lowry walk now and sell Derozan leave and you could easily be 5 years away from even sniffing the playoffs let alone competing.

It don't sound like they're going to fire Casey right now from what I heard...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't believe a lot of what he said in that conference...if he didn't think the style of offense was going to win in the playoffs why continue to play it another season to find out what you already knew...

He's talking from both sides...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You can't give Lowry 200 million dollars bruh

And they can't keep Casey. The team simply doesnt pass the ball. That is on coaching.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
You can't give Lowry 200 million dollars bruh

And they can't keep Casey. The team simply doesnt pass the ball. That is on coaching.

What's your alternative?

Winning 35-41 games with the current core? Or breaking it up? Breaking it up I understand........but for me I just think they should keep it together and do things to cut cost and avoid the tax.

Maybe if no one else is offering Lowry the max you might be able to get a discount. It's tough but Lowry doesn't have a ton of mileage on him to be a 31 year old point guard. I think you take the hit. You're already a poor free agent destination. Gotta reward your stars, especially one who played under market value the past 3 seasons and there's some value for a team who's sucked their entire existence to be a competitive team.