Fire Masai Urjiri

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What's your alternative?

Winning 35-41 games with the current core? Or breaking it up? Breaking it up I understand........but for me I just think they should keep it together and do things to cut cost and avoid the tax.

Maybe if no one else is offering Lowry the max you might be able to get a discount. It's tough but Lowry doesn't have a ton of mileage on him to be a 31 year old point guard. I think you take the hit. You're already a poor free agent destination. Gotta reward your stars, especially one who played under market value the past 3 seasons and there's some value for a team who's sucked their entire existence to be a competitive team.
He is very injury prone tho and is awful in the playoffs.

The Raptors can't go into another season with Lowry and Derozan as their best players.

Every year they are at the bottom in team assist which leads them to being very easy to guard when playoffs teams can gamelan for them

Y'all don't give fans enough credit they know when a roster is ultimately useless.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
He is very injury prone tho and is awful in the playoffs.

The Raptors can't go into another season with Lowry and Derozan as their best players.

Every year they are at the bottom in team assist which leads them to being very easy to guard when playoffs teams can gamelan for them

Y'all don't give fans enough credit they know when a roster is ultimately useless.

Yeah I don't think they're going to win a championship but they feel stuck at this point.

I would rather sign him with the intentions of trading him than letting him leave for nothing.

At the very least they could at least see how they look with a different coach.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Raptors only hope is that LeBron tears his ACL or something

Bucks, 76ers, heat will pass us soon

Might as well blow it up