Fire Masai Urjiri

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
That Caboclo pick still has me scratching my head ..kid can't even dribble a basketball.
I swear everyone was raving about all this capspace and we haven't done anything worthy with it.

See this is why I prefer to talk about basketball here than in realgm. Realgm has some of the most delusional arrogant little cocksuckers I ever seen.

The Raptors board was hyping this kid up in the general board as "two years away from being something special."

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
He should just go ahead and trade Demar to the Cavs as one last fukk you to the Raptors fans :blessed:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
On another tip, someone enlighten me on this Derozen to Cavs talk :patrice:

Raptors don't want to pay DeRozan 20 mil+ next year. They would rather sign Wes Matthews. Haywood's contract for next season is non-guaranteed. Their salaries almost match and it looks like the Cavs are willing to go into the luxury tax this year

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Raptors trying to get rid of his Contract, They just signed Carrol for big bucks.

They would love to get that non guaranteed Haywood Contract.

Its because hes going to opt out next year and wants a max...

They are trying to free up space right now...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That Caboclo pick still has me scratching my head ..kid can't even dribble a basketball.
I swear everyone was raving about all this capspace and we haven't done anything worthy with it.

Caboclo will play some games at center this season breh....

#caseyball

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Its because hes going to opt out next year and wants a max...

They are trying to free up space right now...

You right.

BUT, a non-guaranteed contract for a player like Haywood that you can just cut and it won't count against your cap is ALWAYS a plus for teams.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You right.

BUT, a non-guaranteed contract for a player like Haywood that you can just cut and it won't count against your cap is ALWAYS a plus for teams.

Funny thing is Raptors FO is using him to help them pitch free agents like Carroll and Matthews and after they signed em,they gonna turn around and trade him :mjlol::mjlol:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is Raptors FO is using him to help them pitch free agents like Carroll and Matthews and after they signed em,they gonna turn around and trade him :mjlol::mjlol:

They're going to tell him "You didn't get the job done :ufdup:" and trade him after the Kings get Wes Matthews :dead:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup at the time was a horrible deal
I'd still take oj mayo, nick young and monta over derozan

Watch masai give that oaf 20 mill per

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Raptors are in basketball limbo right now...no chance in hell of making noise in the playoffs but also not bad enough to get a decent pick. The worst place to be :lupe:. They need to make some moves whatever they may be

I guess they can blow it up next year
Trade Derozan to the Hawks for a top 20 protected pick
Sign and trade Valunicias to Boston