Daps
Reppin
The 6
derozan sucks, a 15-17 ppg player with no jumpshot and is inconsistent

i mean id take oj mayo over derozan and oj mayo is making like 4 mill

even a guy like montae ellis is making 11 mill

a horrible deal, i would have offered like 4 years 30 mill

colangelo knows he will be gone soon so screwing up the raptors cap

There was no need he was a restricted fa next year no one would have even thrown a enormous amount of money at him

Typical colangelo

:sas2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was saying all the key cogs of the raptors are from colangelo, masai has done nothing but screw up the cap and draft horribly and bring in scrubs

Also, who says Jonas was the right pick? Kawhi Leonard was there at that spot. I'm sure if I go back I'll find @Emperor_ReinScarf dissing Colangelo for giving DeRozan his contract extension too.

Be a hypocritical hater brehs

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Lowry, Jonas, derozan
Colangelo colangelo colangelo

What has masai done?

This team sucks because those were the people he wanted to build the team with Bargs around. You bash all three all the time

BC literally made the team worse with almost every move he made
1. Drafting Bargs over LA
2. Signing Kapono and Hedo to huge deals and trading them away for nothing to rectify his mistakes
3. Trading picks for JO which became Roy Hibbert and Goran Dragic
4. Signing Bargs and Calderon to ridiculous contracts when it was clear by year 3 that their play made us food on defense
5. Drafting Ross over Drummond when this team needed a rim protector in the worst way and Drummond fell from projected #4 to #9
6. Drafting JV over Kawhi and Klay Thompson
7. Going for #8 every year and failing in a weak East
8. Hiring Dwane Casey

Masai hasn't done a great job thus far but he's won every year he's here. That Kyle Lowry contract looks decent in hindsight, but that DeMarre Carroll and retaining Casey have been terrible. There's still 7-8 mil in the cap. You have to be realistic, we were never signing LMA. Tobias Harris was a realistic goal and I would've preferred him over Carroll. We can still bring in someone for $8-9 mil and there's still the MLE. The cap goes up a lot more next year and DD comes off the books (he's not coming back) so there will still be room to sign someone else.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I was saying all the key cogs of the raptors are from colangelo, masai has done nothing but screw up the cap and draft horribly and bring in scrubs

If Masai screwed up our cap what did Colangelo do? Masai hasn't done anything on the level of the Kapono or Fields deals.

You're saying this while we still have about 10 mill to spend in the first summer with any real cap room of Masai's tenure. It's way too soon to evaluate his draft picks, especially since he didn't have any his first year here.

The bottom line is you will always hate on the Raptors no matter what they do. You're a :troll:, it's in your nature.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
If Masai screwed up our cap what did Colangelo do? Masai hasn't done anything on the level of the Kapono or Fields deals.

You're saying this while we still have about 10 mill to spend in the first summer with any real cap room of Masai's tenure. It's way too soon to evaluate his draft picks, especially since he didn't have any his first year here.

The bottom line is you will always hate on the Raptors no matter what they do. You're a :troll:, it's in your nature.

I forgot about how bad the Fields deal was too. He barely played here. They signed Fields to a huge contract just to block the Knicks from having another asset (:russ:) for Nash to play with and Nash didn't even go to NYC. They were going to build around a 36 year old broken down Steve Nash :mjlol:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Colangelo traded away first rounders as if they were worthless.

Masai has us with 2 first rounders in each of the next 2 drafts. Next year's Knicks/Nuggets pick might even be a lottery pick the way things are going.

The only gripe you can reasonably have with Masai is the amount of money he paid Carroll. Considering the other deals being struck and the fact that we still have 10mill to spend, that's hardly a fireable offense.