Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
American tv doesn't care about the cdn market doesn't impact their ratings, nor their ads.

I wonder of it would be blacked out if its on fox

If we play NY Yankees in the ALDS....

We will have 7/8 PM prime time games...Fox will eat off a playoff matchup between the biggest fanbase in the usa and the best team in baseball from the second half, and also a big market(canadian market locked up)

If we play Texas or Houston, most of the games in the 3 of 5 series will be afternoon games I think,

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Roy HalladayCompte certifié ‏@RoyHalladay 10 hil y a 10 heures
Congrats to the Blue Jays and their fans! It gives me goose bumps to imagine October baseball in Toronto! Very Proud!

@Emperor_ReinScarf

@brunbear

Man I miss Doc dominating the AL with his excellent pitching. He dominated in this division, the AL East where Pedroia, Arod, Cano, Jeter were offensive juggernauts.

Breh never had the offense to bail him out during his Toronto days. In Philly, he was with a team just past its prime, with its contending window just shot down.

:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doc pitching on those crummy gord ash/jp ricciardi led teams

Roy HalladayCompte certifié ‏@RoyHalladay 10 hil y a 10 heures
Congrats to the Blue Jays and their fans! It gives me goose bumps to imagine October baseball in Toronto! Very Proud!

@Emperor_ReinScarf

@brunbear

Man I miss Doc dominating the AL with his excellent pitching. He dominated in this division, the AL East where Pedroia, Arod, Cano, Jeter were offensive juggernauts.

Breh never had the offense to bail him out during his Toronto days. In Philly, he was with a team just past its prime, with its contending window just shot down.

:to:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
:scust:we've been through alot brehs :wow:

And now we feast :blessed:

ColossalAridKodiakbear.gif