Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
You guys think Price will be offered 200 M plus in the offseason?

Mos def 150-200m? He's not coming back to the Jays and don't think the Jays will offer him that regardless what happens in the playoffs. I know we got a new VP and he may willing to offer that money but I think Price has his set on the Cubs with Madden.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Price said the Toronto atmosphere is the best he's ever played in and he's great with his teammates.

I see him resigning no problem

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow all tickets gone already

Even folks in Vancouver buying tickets and flights

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
These prices are fukking :whew:

Partners said to pick any seat for the games against NY this week, just couldn't get schedule down. Figured I'd put the budget toward an 'Off game instead.

Yeah right... :wow:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
These prices are fukking :whew:

Partners said to pick any seat for the games against NY this week, just couldn't get schedule down. Figured I'd put the budget toward an 'Off game instead.

Yeah right... :wow:
yeah breh couldnt even get through on ticketmaster, probably a good thing; retail/stubhub not for my wallet

hopefully onsite scalpers will need to get rid of tickets once each of the games start - probably by 2nd/3rd inning

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yeah breh couldnt even get through on ticketmaster, probably a good thing; retail/stubhub not for my wallet

hopefully onsite scalpers will need to get rid of tickets once each of the games start - probably by 2nd/3rd inning
Yeah it's crazy what secondary market prices are going for. Seeing 300 a seat for 500 level. Ohhhhweeee. It's amazing the business flipping tickets has become.

I need to go though :sadcam:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
How much longer until they clinch?

7 wins to clinch the AL East. 1 win for the wild card. Tho I may be wrong, but if the the Angles lose tonight, we are in to the Wild Card spot.

Don't quote me on the Angels losing Jays get the WC spot, I am a bit drunk. But I am pretty sure that is the case..