Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:usure: if there's a team I fear it's Texas. And with Houston slipping we may see them. They got better pitching than us.
i dont fear Texas...at ALL.

Yu Darvish, out for season ....sure....the team? no

if theres one team in the league I dont want to run in it's probably the Cubs honestly.

Last edited:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
i dont fear Texas...at ALL.

Yu Darvish, out for season ....sure....the team? no

if theres one team in the league I dont want to run in it's probably the Cubs honestly.

They are on a hot streak that's all. Can easily take us. Let's hope the Astros win the division.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
No, top team faces whoever wins the Wild Card game (right now would be Yankees or Astros)

Interesting. My bad. That logic is stupid but ca play in our favor if the Yankees lose.

NL is ducked though. Pirates or Cubs have to face the Cards regardless.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Interesting. My bad. That logic is stupid but ca play in our favor if the Yankees lose.

NL is ducked though. Pirates or Cubs have to face the Cards regardless.
the Cards are an odd one.

They're hitting is trash with Matt Holiday injured...but theyre pitching is 10/10. Martinez has struggled lately though :patrice:.
I think we'd beat them man. Pirates, Cubs and Mets i'd be more worried about

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
HORRIBLE loss.....osuna and sanchez both fukked it up...Mark Lowe is the only guy i trust in these games.

Mid Sept game in our back pocket,should not be blowing games like this.....You cant trust Sanchez no more,too many mistakes in close games,he should be a long relief man not not setup man...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know Osuna is 20 but i hate the approach him and sanchez have of just trying to blow every hitter away with fastballs...

2 strikes you dont throw fastballs knee high middle of the plate...Horrible sequence against bradley...