Dat run differential tho!!

:krs:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
im a bills fan but i wont get into football fully till middle of the season

usually right now youd go to a jays game and there would be like 10k fans

now you cant even get a ticket

Its crazy how Blue Jays fans came out of the woodwork, overnight, just after the Tulo, Revere and Price trades, jays flags, fitteds and jerseys invaded Toronto. Coast to coast in canada you have all these jays fans coming out of nowhere. Even in Montreal people talking baseball and blue jays hats are plentiful there.

Jays were a dormant franchise until July and winning brings out bandwagoners and casual fans. But Jays always had a strong diehard fanbase, on the internet there are many blue jays forums and i met a lot of knowledgeable baseball blue jays fans. I dont want to see the Blue jays brand getting that bandwagon fanbase reputation, its not true.

more jays fans than yankee

SMH. Honestly gentrification, yuppie/hipster corporate culture and transplants killed NYC I guess. in 2004 it was unthinkable to see Yankee Stadium getting invaded by opposite teams fans and making yankees fans a minority in their own ballpark.

NY lost again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its crazy how Blue Jays fans came out of the woodwork, overnight, just after the Tulo, Revere and Price trades, jays flags, fitteds and jerseys invaded Toronto. Coast to coast in canada you have all these jays fans coming out of nowhere. Even in Montreal people talking baseball and blue jays hats are plentiful there.

Jays were a dormant franchise until July and winning brings out bandwagoners and casual fans. But Jays always had a strong diehard fanbase, on the internet there are many blue jays forums and i met a lot of knowledgeable baseball blue jays fans. I dont want to see the Blue jays brand getting that bandwagon fanbase reputation, its not true.

SMH. Honestly gentrification, yuppie/hipster corporate culture and transplants killed NYC I guess. in 2004 it was unthinkable to see Yankee Stadium getting invaded by opposite teams fans and making yankees fans a minority in their own ballpark.

NY lost again.

yeah go to bluebird banter and other sites jays have alwys been popular
jays get the second highest tv ratings in canada, and when they play in seattle bc folks flock
the games in montreal this year and last were sold out

its just this for 23 years the jays SUCKED< never even sniffed post season by late august they were done, most fan bases would have abandoned their squad long time ago

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
i dont like interleague play, having buerhle hit as well having cliff pennington, goins and pillar is just :scust:

:huhldup:

Im glad that the AL won the all star game and gave the AL team in the WS home-field advantage.

Jays are strong at home and can use roster adjustments to their advantage. I really hope the Jays overtake KC in AL standings.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Gibbons getting exposed for being a dumbass. Hope he doesn't get caught in the playoffs. Yost got lucky last year.

I also hope Pillar dies. Useless c*nt. Just TV dives, can't hit, injures star players. :scust:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
:huhldup:

Im glad that the AL won the all star game and gave the AL team in the WS home-field advantage.

Jays are strong at home and can use roster adjustments to their advantage. I really hope the Jays overtake KC in AL standings.

Home field is good but, let's say Texas wins the West and finishes with a better record than the Yankees. The Yankees face the Astros one game playoff and they win. We end up with the Yankees. I know we owned this year but the Yankees come alive in the playoffs.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Home field is good but, let's say Texas wins the West and finishes with a better record than the Yankees. The Yankees face the Astros one game playoff and they win. We end up with the Yankees. I know we owned this year but the Yankees come alive in the playoffs.

Yeah they have some experienced vets who know how to win. CC, Arod, etc... Our squad best players dont have the same playoff history. Buehrle won back in 05 with the Chicago White Sox though. But its not enough.

But sweeping them yankees would be :wow: status.