Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We struggle on the road this year. Gibbons seems to get outmanaged a lot.

gibbons is a horrible manager
hes just a yes man, and a good ol southern boy who almost beat up shea hillenbrand

After Hillenbrand wrote “play for yourself” and “the ship is sinking” on a clubhouse bulletin board, Gibbons called a team meeting and, in front of the other players and coaches, challenged Hillenbrand to a fight. Gibbons later told the Jays’ front office he would quit if Hillenbrand wasn’t cut.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
gibbons is a horrible manager
hes just a yes man, and a good ol southern boy who almost beat up shea hillenbrand

After Hillenbrand wrote “play for yourself” and “the ship is sinking” on a clubhouse bulletin board, Gibbons called a team meeting and, in front of the other players and coaches, challenged Hillenbrand to a fight. Gibbons later told the Jays’ front office he would quit if Hillenbrand wasn’t cut.
Hillenbrand was the epitome of empty stats.

I remember frank cattalanoto would always come up with clutch hits with runners on.

Hillenbrand would ALWAYS choke then pick up his stats on meaningless at bats and games

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Praying Tulo comes back. I know the D has been stellar, but his bat (i know it hasn't been there yet) still scares opponents.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i hope collabello spends the whole offseason learning how to play 1b all the time
having his bat in the lineup every day would be great, smoak is great defensively but his bat is :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whew:

Breh, We are legit World Series contenders. How fukking crazy is that?

just making it to the playoffs is good enough to me anything else is just gravy.

I've waited a very very very very long time for this

GOnna have people flying in from bc @Prodigal Syndicate , montreal, all over canada for a jays playoff game