Fines Against Single Mothers Planned in Chinese City

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly what needs to happen. There's way too much genetic garbage being produced that eventually becomes a net drain on public resources. Outside of Barack Obama's mother, few single mothers are bearing 130+ IQ Harvard educated professionals.

:demonic: NWO-SOHH alliance in effect I see.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I think having children should be a privilege like driving. You should be required to take courses on raising children responsibility, take an exam, and then get a license.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
But see welfare should be a backup support system. Not a default "here take care of your kids" fund.

Personally i think the welfare system should be a loan system where you are expected to pay back some of it eventually. Even if it's 10% of what you were given.

And it should be harder when it comes to who qualifies. I know mofos making good money getting $800 a month in food stamps. The sonOfAbytch pushing Lexus trucks and talking shyt but getting paid under the table and applies for welfare to feed his 4 kids

Our country is basically the reverse of this. We give you more money when you have more kids (ie. welfare, ebt, etc)

Sounds like a strawman. Few, if any of us, want this to be implemented to prevent the rise of welfare queens.

Yeah ok.

We think this is a good idea because of the extensive empirical evidence that shows that children raised in single parent homes end up much worse off than those in two parent homes.

Agreed.

Now whether this is because of nurture or genetic endowment, who knows, but either way heavy fines will deter women from keeping b*stard children full term.

You've lost me. How will heavy fines deter women from having children?
kids are already expensive and that doesn't seem to be deterring them now.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I like the "ONE CHILD" restriction/limit they have on couples tho. I think we need that here. Too many mfos here have children and let them run wild with no discipline or effort to "RAISE" them into citizens suitable for society. If you only have one you take better care and put more effort into it

Have you ever talked to any Chinese people about this rule or read any articles about the issues that China now faces because of the one child rule? It's not all you think it's cracked up to be.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Won't happen here cause our government is a joke..

China do what they say. We just make excuses on what we say .

Get these bishes off of welfare and section 8 and producing more jail baiting motherfukers

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next time one a yall asks me why I no longer post in here....here's yet another reason. Folk here are downright dumb. Worse than :hamster:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah ok.

Agreed.

You do know... that in some countries... if you owe and can't pay you get thrown in jail, right? Aint gonna be no declaring for bankruptcy

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Because these dumb sluts are too stupid to account for expenses in the future.That's too abstract for them. An immediate and upfront fine is more concrete.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
tumblr_mek5w7nbpL1ra4tnt.gif

#Hardonhoes China!!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Single women should be on birth control if they dont want kids. "it makes me fat" bytch a lot of shyt can make you fat, like giving fukking birth to a kid you werent planning on anyway, hit the fukking gym :pacspit:

yeah im salty right now cause my ex pregnant I damn near feel raped right now :pacspit: