Fines Against Single Mothers Planned in Chinese City

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So yall fukk boys want disenfranchised ,destitute women without any money to pay up

Trust me these whores will get the message after a few hoes jump off a building and make better decisions with who they lay with. You gotta hit people where it hurts. The decay of the family decays the moral fabric of any nation. Its good that they're shaming these men and women into not being careless with their bodies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fine should be for the woman only .

She is the only one who makes the decision on whether to keep the baby or not after she finds out she is pregnant.

If she knows the baby daddy is a deadbeat lowlife and still keeps the baby anyway, it's her fault.

I agree 1000%...

We are in the era of a "a woman has the right to control her own body" mentality...With that freedom, comes great responsibility...

Unwanted pregnancy is a woman's fault...

With all the forms of contraception we have today, there is no excuse...

Also, if the government and other tax payers are going to be paying for that b*stard, then the government needs to force all women to think twice before they hook up with dead beat men...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I like the "ONE CHILD" restriction/limit they have on couples tho. I think we need that here. Too many mfos here have children and let them run wild with no discipline or effort to "RAISE" them into citizens suitable for society. If you only have one you take better care and put more effort into it

I believe the one child restriction is more a population control effort than anything. And I think it had some pretty fukked up results as well. A lot of the children were found to be abandoned or murdered. Lots of nations are starting to crop up with baby boxes to combat the abandonment problem.

The problem I have with the second half of your post is wayy more of a societal problem that stems a lot deeper. Always does. I believe proper and comprehensive sexual education would do much better at preventing unwanted pregnancies than either of those programs.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Have any of yall studied "welfare" (now TANF)? This whole myth of the welfare queen should really be done at this point. Like welfare reform happened in 1996. Family incomes of those on poverty tend to hover around the poverty line.

Anecdotes about random friends of yours who are making "good money" on welfare are in DIRECT CONFLICT with EXTENSIVE DATA. Simply put, they're not representative of the norm.

Now, back to the topic--I don't know how effective fining out of parents of out of wedlock children would be but, more likely than not, it would just lower the incomes of these families; making it so that they are able to provide even fewer opportunities for their children.

Sounds like a strawman. Few, if any of us, want this to be implemented to prevent the rise of welfare queens. We think this is a good idea because of the extensive empirical evidence that shows that children raised in single parent homes end up much worse off than those in two parent homes. Now whether this is because of nurture or genetic endowment, who knows, but either way heavy fines will deter women from keeping b*stard children full term.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This will only increase abortions, which will further benefit the politically connected elite in the country.

That's exactly what needs to happen. There's way too much genetic garbage being produced that eventually becomes a net drain on public resources. Outside of Barack Obama's mother, few single mothers are bearing 130+ IQ Harvard educated professionals.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Have any of yall studied "welfare" (now TANF)? This whole myth of the welfare queen should really be done at this point. Like welfare reform happened in 1996. Family incomes of those on poverty tend to hover around the poverty line.

Anecdotes about random friends of yours who are making "good money" on welfare are in DIRECT CONFLICT with EXTENSIVE DATA. Simply put, they're not representative of the norm.

Now, back to the topic--I don't know how effective fining out of parents of out of wedlock children would be but, more likely than not, it would just lower the incomes of these families; making it so that they are able to provide even fewer opportunities for their children.

They should have tought of that befor they spread they legs. Consequences for every actions! :smugdraper:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That's exactly what needs to happen. There's way too much genetic garbage being produced that eventually becomes a net drain on public resources. Outside of Barack Obama's mother, few single mothers are bearing 130+ IQ Harvard educated professionals.

i agree with this i don't think abortion is the way to stop it tho.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
i agree with this i don't think abortion is the way to stop it tho.

It might not be the most moral way, but dumb sluts and horny nikkas aren't gonna strap up when necessary or quit fukking anytime soon.

Abortion is the only practical solution. I'd rather murder a fetus and only affect its life versus letting it live, grow up into a criminal, and negatively affect the resources of millions.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It might not be the most moral way, but dumb sluts and horny nikkas aren't gonna strap up when necessary or quit fukking anytime soon.

Abortion is the only practical solution. I'd rather murder a fetus and only affect its life versus letting it live, grow up into a criminal, and negatively affect the resources of millions.

I agree. I think a financial deterrent of some sort is the best approach.

We've got to put a stop to the madness.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless home

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes

70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes

85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home

This means that children from a fatherless home are:

5 times more likely to commit suicide
32 times more likely to run away
20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
14 times more likely to commit rape
9 times more likely to drop out of school
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution
20 times more likely to end up in prison

"Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, suicide, poor educational performance, teen pregnancy, and criminality."

"Teenagers living in single-parent households are more likely to abuse alcohol and at an earlier age compared to children reared in two-parent households."

Although stepfamilies make up only about 10 percent of all families, 27 percent of the abused children lived with either a stepfather or the mother's boyfriend.

Researchers in Michigan determined that "49 percent of all child abuse cases are committed by single mothers."

"Children living with a never-married mother are more likely to have been treated for emotional problems."

Children reared by a divorced or never-married mother are less cooperative and score lower on tests of intelligence than children reared in intact families

"Eighty percent of adolescents in psychiatric hospitals come from broken homes."

46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I agree. I think a financial deterrent of some sort is the best approach.

We've got to put a stop to the madness.

Only thing is that realistically, in this country, levying a fine isn't feasible. There's a conflict of personal freedom here.

However, creating financial incentives for the poor and stupid to not have kids wouldn't infringe on anyone's freedoms and I think if framed the right way, could get support in this country. If I were to do it, I'd try to get rich black people like Oprah and Bob Johnson to set up an endowment and act as spokespeople for the program so liberals wouldn't accuse it of being racist, and black women wouldn't be skeptical.

We can use country music stars or something to promote it to white hicks who are also producing genetic trash out of wedlock and J-Lo for the Hispanic community.