Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let me rent a room in your beach front house...Ill cop you a Durant Raptor jersey as a house warming gift...

So you getting me nothing :upsetfavre:

Those are just some pretty Brazilian chicks, I wouldn't say they're "average" cause that's pushing it, but you'd find chicks like that all throughout Brazil and Colombia. Take your ass to South America breh.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So you getting me nothing :upsetfavre:

Those are just some pretty Brazilian chicks, I wouldn't say they're "average" cause that's pushing it, but you'd find chicks like that all throughout Brazil and Colombia. Take your ass to South America breh.

I would love to hit Cartagena,Guyana,Recife-Salvador-RIo for like a month long fest of fukkery...Olympics too far away and truthfully id like to go during regular winter or carnival not so much during an event like this with so many out of town fakkity tourists converging...

I dont want to be smothered by face painting american tourists on my vacation...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing is tho. the brazilian chicks from the poorer areas look better. waaaay phatter asses and amazonian statures. black with long hair and all that.

check out vice documentary on ass shaking and fashion week in brazil, they go from the brazilian euro style fashion week (which ive actually been too :ehh:), to the favela style (didnt even know they had them shyts, I woulda :cape: fukk out there instead). them south brazilian girls aint got NOTHING over the favela chicks that were ass shaking, not even in the face either. :wow: youll see the contrast between them, and the vice reporter who is a british model, you can almost feel her self esteem melt as soon as she gets there. broad starts acting goofy and nerdy all of sudden, like she knew she couldnt compete. but she had her nose way up at the euro style fashion week, where her features were praised. lol.

same shyt happened in the colombia fashion week ep she did. goes to euro fashion, they're all :gladbron: asking her for pics and shyt, she has her nose way up, then she hears about the the poorer areas fashion week like :gladbron:, goes over there, sees asses, bytch was :gladbron::noah:, talking shyt like "but how many are real?" 20 min later: "maybe I should buy one:noah:" and ol girl kept saying "wish I had a beyonce face" :heh: photographer was like :wtf: you wish you were black? she's like "whats wrong with that?" :noah:

when she tried to ass shake her spine, my dikk went soft. :badtaste:

:myman:

I saw that Vice doc and you ain't lying. I'm about to watch it again:banderas:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I would love to hit Cartagena,Guyana,Recife-Salvador-RIo for like a month long fest of fukkery...Olympics too far away and truthfully id like to go during regular winter or carnival not so much during an event like this with so many out of town fakkity tourists converging...

I dont want to be smothered by face painting american tourists on my vacation...

So what's stopping you :lupe:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Best bet is to hit Barranquilla in February for Carnavales - you'll catch all the Colombians from Cartagena, Santa Marta, and of course Barranquilla there. And in case you didn't know about Barranquilla, that's where Sofia Vergara and Shakira are from.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Fall/winter preference.

Tomorrow aint promised breh, and you may be in a bad mood in the Fall/Winter when your Raptors revert back to their former selves :mjpls:

Best bet is to hit Barranquilla in February for Carnavales - you'll catch all the Colombians from Cartagena, Santa Marta, and of course Barranquilla there. And in case you didn't know about Barranquilla, that's where Sofia Vergara and Shakira are from.

He's not lying, Colombia is just :wow: with the women. Santa Marta produced this -

Colombian-Karen-del-Castillo.jpg

A lot of Colombias black population lives in the Northeast.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
funny thing is tho. the brazilian chicks from the poorer areas look better. waaaay phatter asses and amazonian statures. black with long hair and all that.

check out vice documentary on ass shaking and fashion week in brazil, they go from the brazilian euro style fashion week (which ive actually been too :ehh:), to the favela style (didnt even know they had them shyts, I woulda :cape: fukk out there instead). them south brazilian girls aint got NOTHING over the favela chicks that were ass shaking, not even in the face either. :wow: youll see the contrast between them, and the vice reporter who is a british model, you can almost feel her self esteem melt as soon as she gets there. broad starts acting goofy and nerdy all of sudden, like she knew she couldnt compete. but she had her nose way up at the euro style fashion week, where her features were praised. lol.

same shyt happened in the colombia fashion week ep she did. goes to euro fashion, they're all :gladbron: asking her for pics and shyt, she has her nose way up, then she hears about the the poorer areas fashion week like :gladbron:, goes over there, sees asses, bytch was :gladbron::noah:, talking shyt like "but how many are real?" 20 min later: "maybe I should buy one:noah:" and ol girl kept saying "wish I had a beyonce face" :heh: photographer was like :wtf: you wish you were black? she's like "whats wrong with that?" :noah:

when she tried to ass shake her spine, my dikk went soft. :badtaste:

Is there a link to the documentary? If so where at?