Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i dont understand why people dont travel, north america has some of the most entitled broads ever.
Just for chicks? If that don't sound like the most suckerish shyt ever. I gotta leave my country to get a girl that will be like I want. Cats need to get their lives together man but if you want to travel to travel I'm all for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
xioe48YG.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Qfj54gYE4A.webp

:damn: we have a winner. she's badder than Balotelli's bytch. i ain't even know it was possible.

what her name? :ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just for chicks? If that don't sound like the most suckerish shyt ever. I gotta leave my country to get a girl that will be like I want. Cats need to get their lives together man but if you want to travel to travel I'm all for it.

no for the experience. I love travelling, seeing different cultures, history, women are just a added bonus.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
no for the experience. I love travelling, seeing different cultures, history, women are just a added bonus.

This... I remember seeing a bullfight for the first time in Spain. shyt started off ok but then it kinda went South when ya man started stabbing the shyt outta the bull.

I was rooting for the bull. :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No I wasn't talking about you personally since I know you don't do that but anybody that does that and I know cats that do. Do whatever you want but traveling esp overseas mainly for girls that's a no no in my book.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can't be down for this statement.
I can't be down for everybody who co-signed it, either.

Beauty everywhere, man; just like the photos in this thread only show one slice of beauty (those who can afford to get into the games/have someone else pay to get into the games) instead of the whole cross section of it.
funny thing is tho. the brazilian chicks from the poorer areas look better. waaaay phatter asses and amazonian statures. black with long hair and all that.

check out vice documentary on ass shaking and fashion week in brazil, they go from the brazilian euro style fashion week (which ive actually been too :ehh:), to the favela style (didnt even know they had them shyts, I woulda :cape: fukk out there instead). them south brazilian girls aint got NOTHING over the favela chicks that were ass shaking, not even in the face either. :wow: youll see the contrast between them, and the vice reporter who is a british model, you can almost feel her self esteem melt as soon as she gets there. broad starts acting goofy and nerdy all of sudden, like she knew she couldnt compete. but she had her nose way up at the euro style fashion week, where her features were praised. lol.

same shyt happened in the colombia fashion week ep she did. goes to euro fashion, they're all :gladbron: asking her for pics and shyt, she has her nose way up, then she hears about the the poorer areas fashion week like :gladbron:, goes over there, sees asses, bytch was :gladbron::noah:, talking shyt like "but how many are real?" 20 min later: "maybe I should buy one:noah:" and ol girl kept saying "wish I had a beyonce face" :heh: photographer was like :wtf: you wish you were black? she's like "whats wrong with that?" :noah:

when she tried to ass shake her spine, my dikk went soft. :badtaste:

Last edited: