Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

LL
WHERE did you get this from?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
my nicca couldnt help himself,got caught,his wife back home must be fuming lol live tv

england-football-match-in-brazil_646x363.jpg

"wife?what wife?:troll:"

:sadcam:

BkqXvonCYAAJnJm.jpg

JENNIFER-LOPEZ-on-the-set-of-FIFA-World-Cup-Brazil-Music-Video-40.jpg
snitched on for that J-lo pic, u can see the outer perimeter of coochie meats in this pic. The thread title said "no nudity" boy. What part u don't understand?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Plastic surgery is popular in Colombia :lupe:

That said, countries like Brazil & Colombia are sun cultures and women are in the gym a lot, plus their foods aren't loaded with garbage. Even if they're not in the gym they do a lot of walking, cars are expensive as fukk down there.
even the ones born out here are :banderas:. And that's with no plastic surgery. Them genes are :ohlawd:. And with the majority coming to the area, we get all the fine ones. :lawd:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I talked to a few chicks from Euro. Believe me, these type of girls are everywhere walking around freely. The amount of these beauties scales down their expectations of other men and their looks. Thats why a lot of them look for Americans or other foreign men regardless due to their own country men treating them like blah. An average looking nikka can pull a Euro girl who would top the look scales easily.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This thread really makes me realize how disgusting most American women are.
I can't be down for this statement.
I can't be down for everybody who co-signed it, either.

Beauty everywhere, man; just like the photos in this thread only show one slice of beauty (those who can afford to get into the games/have someone else pay to get into the games) instead of the whole cross section of it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I talked to a few chicks from Euro. Believe me, these type of girls are everywhere walking around freely. The amount of these beauties scales down their expectations of other men and their looks. Thats why a lot of them look for Americans or other foreign men regardless due to their own country men treating them like blah. An average looking nikka can pull a Euro girl who would top the look scales easily.

i dont understand why people dont travel, north america has some of the most entitled broads ever.