Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

Sir

Pro
Daps
You don't even need big money, you could work a 6 month seasonal job at UPS and split time in Colombia/Brazil the rest of the year. Basically as long as you don't want to start a family you could work 6 months of the year in the US, and just live without working the other 6 months in Brazil/Colombia.

The average income in those countries is $10k and $12k.
They don't hear you though

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have to say, I don't get why there's a no nudity clause on this thread. So people don't get in trouble at work? :comeon:

These type of degenerate threads are how people find the forum and sign up though, rather than any of the quality posts and discussions (:mjlol:) people have here. So do your best, or else these newbies will be signing up to kawaiidesune.com/forums

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh my ignorant American ass was referring to the wrong country. It's Odessa, Ukraine i was talking about. My point still stands though. Women outside of US are :noah: status and these bytches are DESPERATE. Watch this whole video breh its like 30 mins.

btw,old cac in the black shyt is a straight boss :win:

he starts at 6:20 breh...quotes for days :russ:

"It's used..."

Never knew two words could be so powerful :ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:ohhh:

nikka, you got me over here checking my bank account and shyt....I wish I did this after I finished college. Now it gotta wait until I'm 35 (business reasons).
I did the Mexico and Canada living for a bit, but nothing overseas

Yeah breh, the shyt is crazy to be honest, I stayed almost 6 months in Brazil wish I would have done the same with Panama and Colombia but oh well :yeshrug:
Rent Per Month[Edit] Avg.
Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre247.50 $

Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre347.08 $

Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre430.73 $

Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre690.83 $

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...ry=Colombia&city=Medellin&displayCurrency=USD

Per capita more models come out of Medellin, Colombia than anywehre else in South America, and it's dirt cheap to live there :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stories bruh we need stories...

short one

when i was at club i dont remember what teams were playing that day but i saw a group of brazilians and some argentine female and few german some were happy some were sad face painted some dressed with little clothes

the one thing that stood out was that as long as u were there that nite u guaranteed ass cuz happy one's wanted it and sad one's wanted comfort

some were getting it on in the club bathroom some outside the club

all u gotta do is say hi and smile and u win :blessed:

more stories too come

oh ya i forgot this part most miscalculated how much tokyo cost and pretty much whored themselves too meet people too stay with them :laff:

even the players were broke it was all on the news there talking bout how some ate chips for dinner i was like :damn:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You don't even need big money, you could work a 6 month seasonal job at UPS and split time in Colombia/Brazil the rest of the year. Basically as long as you don't want to start a family you could work 6 months of the year in the US, and just live without working the other 6 months in Brazil/Colombia.

The average income in those countries is $10k and $12k.
Abso-fukkin-lutely. Met a cat in the DR who works at a costco for six month, saves his navy retirement check, then moves back to Santo Domingo for the other six. Dude living the life

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
BqIwXKQCYAA4e7M.jpg

:noah:

steve-harvey-o.gif

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
short one

when i was at club i dont remember what teams were playing that day but i saw a group of brazilians and some argentine female and few german some were happy some were sad face painted some dressed with little clothes

the one thing that stood out was that as long as u were there that nite u guaranteed ass cuz happy one's wanted it and sad one's wanted comfort

some were getting it on in the club bathroom some outside the club

all u gotta do is say hi and smile and u win :blessed:

more stories too come

oh ya i forgot this part most miscalculated how much tokyo cost and pretty much whored themselves too meet people too stay with them :laff:

even the players were broke it was all on the news there talking bout how some ate chips for dinner i was like :damn:

I dont wanna go to russia for 2018 but it looks like Ill have to make the jump.
I definitely going to brazil for the 2016 summer Olympics though no bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:upsetfavre:

I'm not white, but let's be honest here

We're just talking faces here, not overall. Most of the Brazilian women men go gaga over have European mixing anyway. And Colombian women > Brazilian.

that bytch is wack breh.dime a dozen on campus. 7/10