Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
6eDabMY.jpg

:noah: u can tell she got a phatty

bout too call manu and see whats up in argentina :noah:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Well if you have such a strong preference for 'women of african descent' surely you're paradise would be Africa :mjpls:

Let's be reality, you like Brazilians because of their high levels of admixture i.e the non-african descent, so please don't try to dress up your preferences in faux pro blackness.

Argentina is one of the whitest country in the americas btw.

I like women from the black diaspora...like me...:mjpls:....

on the real tho, if u seen my ex Brazilian girlfriends theres no "high levels of admixture" worth bringing up...they just black chicks who speak Portuguese....but of course the cultural differences take em to a whole other level :whew:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
This is exactly why the USA or Canada should push for a World Cup here.
My fukking god what would happen here :banderas: all these new types of bytches :wow:

but yo that dog gif :merchant::why::skip::dwillhuh::mjlol::russ::deadrose:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oh nikkas ain't ready for that 8 to 1 women to men ratio breh. I seen that on youtube and about died from disbelief. bytches ten times flyer then Beyonce have a hard time finding a man :wow:

post the video breh :patrice:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
if you have big money, I think living in other parts of the world is better than the USA

You don't even need big money, you could work a 6 month seasonal job at UPS and split time in Colombia/Brazil the rest of the year. Basically as long as you don't want to start a family you could work 6 months of the year in the US, and just live without working the other 6 months in Brazil/Colombia.

The average income in those countries is $10k and $12k.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You don't even need big money, you could work a 6 month seasonal job at UPS and split time in Colombia/Brazil the rest of the year. Basically as long as you don't want to start a family you could work 6 months of the year in the US, and just live without working the other 6 months in Brazil/Colombia.

That's dope. We're being hosed so badly in North America. :damn:

But just imagine if you do have millionaire money in other parts of the world :shaq:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
post the video breh :patrice:

Breh my ignorant American ass was referring to the wrong country. It's Odessa, Ukraine i was talking about. My point still stands though. Women outside of US are :noah: status and these bytches are DESPERATE. Watch this whole video breh its like 30 mins.

btw,old cac in the black shyt is a straight boss :win:

he starts at 6:20 breh...quotes for days :russ:

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps

:ohhh:

nikka, you got me over here checking my bank account and shyt....I wish I did this after I finished college. Now it gotta wait until I'm 35 (business reasons).
I did the Mexico and Canada living for a bit, but nothing overseas