Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
450495404.jpg

brazil-world-cup-betting1.jpg

Brazil-World-Cup-20141.jpg

brazil14_opening_ceremony_003.jpg
world_cup_brazil_fan_10.jpg
Dere beste

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: I know u white but u coulda said Argentina or something...only a white washed brotha would prefer European women over Black Latinas.

:upsetfavre:

I'm not white, but let's be honest here

We're just talking faces here, not overall. Most of the Brazilian women men go gaga over have European mixing anyway. And Colombian women > Brazilian.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

We're just talking faces here, not overall. Most of the Brazilian women men go gaga over have European mixing anyway. And Colombian women > Brazilian.

if u say so :comeon:

My "brother", if u have been to Brazil then u will have seen some of the most finest women on Earth, body and face wise...i will admit a lot of the prettiest women ive personally seen in Brazil didnt have the biggest ass and titties but I like slimmies just the same as i like thick...for u to say white European women are finer face wise got me questioning ur background...i never been to Scandinavia but my preference are women of African descent so im bias anyways.....I can dig u saying Colombian women > Brazilian, but for me Brazil is my paradise

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u say so :comeon:

My "brother", if u have been to Brazil then u will have seen some of the most finest women on Earth, body and face wise...i will admit a lot of the prettiest women ive personally seen in Brazil didnt have the biggest ass and titties but I like slimmies just the same as i like thick...for u to say white European women are finer face wise got me questioning ur background...i never been to Scandinavia but my preference are women of African descent so im bias anyways.....I can dig u saying Colombian women > Brazilian, but for me Brazil is my paradise
Well if you have such a strong preference for 'women of african descent' surely you're paradise would be Africa :mjpls:

Let's be reality, you like Brazilians because of their high levels of admixture i.e the non-african descent, so please don't try to dress up your preferences in faux pro blackness.

Argentina is one of the whitest country in the americas btw.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
brings back memories of my world cup fun i had in japan in 2002 them women there :noah: i was so :blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:camby:

isabel_correia%20(131).jpg

isabel_correia109.jpg

There would be some c00n in here talking about blond hair blue eyed Scandinavian women.