Finding a women good with money is A LIFE GOAL and a quick way to elevate your life as a black man in this society

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to find a decent looking modestly successful women in her 30's that can help a brother save his money and fix his credit.

Is that hard to find in 2024?

I'm officially done with fiscally irresponsible women who run up credit cards and have to go on extravagent vacations every 6 months.

Point me in the direction of the ladies with 730 and up credit scores, own their home, healthy 401ks and savings.

Daps

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Trying to find a decent looking modestly successful women in her 30's that can help a brother save his money and fix his credit.

I'm officially done with fiscally irresponsible women who run up credit cards and have to go on extravagent vacations every 6 months.

Point me in the direction of the ladies with 730 and up credit scores, own their home, healthy 401ks and savings.
Cocktail bars, black professional networking events, cafes & restaurants in business districts around lunch time—near hospitals, corporations. Upscale hotels and lounges

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps

But, but, but...'Thier degrees don't keep them warm at night' and 'men don't care about finances'..what happen with that??...fit, feminine and broke is played out now??...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Y'all just love torturing yourselves messing with older women. :mjlol:

Any good woman in her 30s is married with kids and a 4 bedroom house. What you think is left out there?:russ:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ve never met a woman that’s good with money

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They exist but don’t look like Lori Harvey. lol

I’m sure they do. There are exceptions to everything in life.

However, women are naturally spenders, not savers. Whether it’s women in my family or women I’ve dated, all of them are incapable of saving.

The OP needs to know this. Can’t rely on a woman for help.