Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
??????

they didn’t get vic…lem got blown up, and shane took the coward’s way out…but seeing ronnie ass getting hemmed up and knowing he’d be locked away for good was still satisfying…don’t know what flips you did in your mind to draw that conclusion…I’m glad that at least one of them will serve time and probably with a HUGE target on his back since even the CO’s won’t have his back cuz of what they did
Edit. Im drunk breh. My bad.
Breh reaching like crazy for them daps. He must think this is TLR :pachaha:
I know where im at fucck nikka. You want beef? :birdman:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I confused Ronnie with lem. Im drunk breh. My bad.

but still how would that make me a c00n?

not looking to make anything of it but I’m just bewildered by the thought process

I’ve been accused of being “white” before and even tho the reasons were silly I could at least understand where it came from…someone once thought I actually surfed for instance…they were wrong but it made “sense” why they thought that…I’m curious now bcuz I actually thought lem’s arrest was kinda satisfying too after how they disrespected/played kavanaugh

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
but still how would that make me a c00n?

not looking to make anything of it but I’m just bewildered by the thought process

I’ve been accused of being “white” before and even tho the reasons were silly I could at least understand where it came from…someone once thought I actually surfed for instance…they were wrong but it made “sense” why they thought that…I’m curious now bcuz I actually thought lem’s arrest was kinda satisfying too after how they disrespected/played kavanaugh

It aint that deep breh. I just felt like getting a joke off.

Edit

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It aint that deep breh. I just felt like getting a joke off.

But Ronnie & Lem were the “good” ones in contrast to Vic & Shane so I didn’t get why you would be happy seeing either of them get locked up while Vic went free.

nah I definitely wasn’t happy about vic going free…the ideal situation would’ve been seeing them all get locked up in the same prison with anton lol…but I definitely had no issue with ronnie going down…he might’ve been “good” in contrast but he was still a piece of shyt…anyway lemme not fukk up your high lol

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I thought the same but to be fair that’s been the vibe in here as far as respecting not posting spoilers so I will go back and spoiler my last few posts

Nah there's gotta be some type of statute of limitations on spoilers. We talking about a 20 year old show. I can't make a thread about getting into a show that's been off the air for a decade and expect to engage in conversation with people that saw it and not get spoilers.

No disrespect to anyone but that's unrealistic and wishful thinking.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Nah there's gotta be some type of statute of limitations on spoilers. We talking about a 20 year old show. I can't make a thread about getting into a show that's been off the air for a decade and expect to engage in conversation with people that saw it and not get spoilers.

No disrespect to anyone but that's unrealistic and wishful thinking.

it's unrealistic to expect no spoilers in a thread for a 20 year show, but dudes was posting spoilers to the last season after I posted talking about just finishing the proceeding season.

if someone made a thread about game of thrones and said they just finished season 2 and it was lit, i wouldn't follow up by spoiling the red wedding.

It's just makes it so people can engage in the thread while they are watching vs. having to wait until they finish the entire series.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Not better, The Shield is top tier period and I really enjoyed SOA.

But it's funny, I have no inclination to rewatch SOA, probably because I watched it as it aired.

I still remember way too much.
I need to rewatch it after I'm done rewatching The Wire :whew:
also in hindsight SOA had a lot of dumbass shyt, the main thing being a group of redneck bikers perform superhero/special forces level of fukkery and abilities. Sutter made that shyt comical in terms of it's goofiness, in comparsion Mayans got A LOT better when he got fired.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Im on season 4 so underrated :whew: Anthony Anderson really suprised me in this one the only show I had seen him on before that was on NBC with reggie theus and his goofy performances on transformers me myself and irene so him being all gansta had me all :leostare: at first but then :ohhh: he killed that role
Glenn Close delivered too , every season they brought new actors and they all delivered great performances until the GOAT Forrest Whitaker came through and crushed the buildings. Can't wait till i get to season 5 :ohlawd:

I still think Forrest Whitaker, Claire Daines, and Tatiana maslany are the 3 best performances i've seen on modern series in term of just coming through and acting their asses off.

Shout out to Michael Chiklis too Bryan Cranston the jump from vanilla/comedic actors to dramatic/dark and doing great is just :wow: and of course the Goat James Galdonfi I feel if there is no Tony Soprano success there is no Vic Mackey or Walter White's being green lit.

Imho I feel like thats what these super heroes movies are missing a super Dark anti-hero done right. With the savagery of late 90's early 2000' s. The problem being that they rely heavily on CGI and they want that PG-13 money.