Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
AAAAHHHHHH!!!

o8ov8a0dg7q91.jpg
No lie this song perfect matches the tone of the show. The screaming is intense af :wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps my favorite show era just based on entertainment value. I don’t think there was ever a show that had a better opening episode, and it also had one of the GOAT series finales, and perhaps the greatest final season ever, alongside Breaking Bad (I never saw GOT or SOA but know these shows are well loved so if you say it’s better I’ll take you word for it).

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps my favorite show era just based on entertainment value. I don’t think there was ever a show that had a better opening episode, and it also had one of the GOAT series finales, and perhaps the greatest final season ever, alongside Breaking Bad (I never saw GOT or SOA but know these shows are well loved so if you say it’s better I’ll take you word for it).
Not better, The Shield is top tier period and I really enjoyed SOA.

But it's funny, I have no inclination to rewatch SOA, probably because I watched it as it aired.

I still remember way too much.
I need to rewatch it after I'm done rewatching The Wire :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might be a c00n if thats one of your favorite scenes breh :scust:

??????

they didn’t get vic…lem got blown up, and shane took the coward’s way out…but seeing ronnie ass getting hemmed up and knowing he’d be locked away for good was still satisfying…don’t know what flips you did in your mind to draw that conclusion…I’m glad that at least one of them will serve time and probably with a HUGE target on his back since even the CO’s won’t have his back cuz of what they did

Last edited:
Daps
??????

they didn’t get vic…lem got blown up, and shane took the coward’s way out…but seeing ronnie ass getting hemmed up and knowing he’d be locked away for good was still satisfying…don’t know what flips you did in your mind to draw that conclusion

Breh reaching like crazy for them daps. He must think this is TLR :pachaha: