Finally watched Thor Ragnorak and :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Muuuuuch better than the previous Thor movies. Give this an A-

Did not like some of the CGI in some scenes but in other scenes it was very good.

The use of Doctor Strange was perfect. He was better here than in his own movie.

It was a wild ride through the cosmic universe and touched on a lot of shyt from the comics that I hope we see more of in the future. The music was great and fit the narrative perfectly.

The main villain was a bit generic but I liked the smaller villains used throughout the movie.

If they do a Thor 4 I hope they keep it in space and continue to just have him travel all over the place and discover new shyt we haven't seen yet.

Hulk was cool.. a Planet Hulk thing going on with him. Wouldn't have minded seeing more of that either.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Thought it was dope how they made it look like a jack kirby comic book
DEt1s1TXYAA7c8x.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
as ridiculous as this sounds... might be the most enjoyable Marvel movie for me overall. fukkin love it.

i know... i know...
Why is it ridiculous. Its called preferences. While I enjoyed BP more I can understand why someone might enjoy the more light hearted and fun Ragnarock.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
as ridiculous as this sounds... might be the most enjoyable Marvel movie for me overall. fukkin love it.

i know... i know...
Why is it ridiculous. Its called preferences. While I enjoyed BP more I can understand why someone might enjoy the more light hearted and fun Ragnarock.

Yeah what he said. You can think something is the better movie but enjoy something else more. Black panther is better than homecoming or the two guardians movies but I enjoy both of those more :manny:

And ragnarok is dope

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It was one of my favorite MCU films the first time I watched it. For some reason though, it drops down the list a little bit after every successive viewing.
I've seen it like 4 times. That first watch though was :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was ok but they OD'ed on the jokes. I don't mind humor in comic movies but there was a joke or visual gag every two seconds and half of them was :ld: to me.

I'm starting to realize the problem with the MCU villains isn't that they're necessarily bad....but so many of these movies kill them off after one appearance so it's hard to take them seriously. Even fan favorite Loki didn't really come into his own until "Avengers". If Ronan or Hela or Malekith appeared in multiple movies it would go a long way towards making them seem like a credible threat.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was an entertaining movie but they did the Ragnarock story wrong. No Odin force, I hope at some point we get a rune king Thor. It’s unlikely though since the Odin force doesn’t appear to be in the MCU.

Not to mention who knows if Thor is even alive after "Infinity War".

Fred.