Finally saw Wonder Woman and...

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Y’all forcing it with this feminist agenda crap. People like the movie because it’s good. Plain and simple

You had women saying they only went to go see it because it was a female lead, I guarantee a lot of them don't give a fukk about comics.

What does this shyt matter to y’all so much:why:

I guarantee you they are brehs on this site that have never read a Black Panther comic and can’t even pronounce Wakanda correctly that’ll go see black panther in theaters simply because he’s a black superhero. I don’t see the big deal :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y’all forcing it with this feminist agenda crap. People like the movie because it’s good. Plain and simple

I guarantee you they are brehs on this site that have never read a Black Panther comic and can’t even pronounce Wakanda correctly that’ll go see black panther in theaters simply because he’s a black superhero. I don’t see the big deal :yeshrug:
I'm saying man what the fukk be going through yall minds when you go to a theater. nikkas really sitting up in a dark theater counting the number of females fuming and doing mental gymnastics as to why she really coming to see the movie. Cats on this site hate women so much its hilarious.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying man what the fukk be going through yall minds when you go to a theater. nikkas really sitting up in a dark theater counting the number of females fuming and doing mental gymnastics as to why she really coming to see the movie. Cats on this site hate women so much its hilarious.

Cats really be in the theater on some
wLWcfm2.png
"why the fukk is there so many women in here?!"
IyshV2S.png

Outside of the guys I've known 25-30 years I'd much rather be around women.
IDiTc8B.png

Fred.

jadden

Superstar
Daps

I think the fact that the best film in the DCEU has a woman in the lead really gets these cats aggy AF :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The difference is black men put race over gender, and if you think feminism didn't have an impact on WW then you're either naive or retarded.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You had women saying they only went to go see it because it was a female lead, I guarantee a lot of them don't give a fukk about comics.

Even if this was true, why the fukk does it matter?

There are 485858 comic book movies so it all blurs together for the general public and they feel lost if they aren't caught up on what is going on. If some women saw a WW trailer and said "ooo, this one has a woman in it, first time i've ever seen that, I'll check it out instead of Justice Avengers Part 7" then it's just proof that something perceived as fresh or new caught their attention.

That's going to be key going forward when there are so many of these kind of films, so the general audience not already caught up on everything will look for anything that stands out to help get them in the seat. There were people that don't give a shyt about the comics and only went to see Deadpool because it was Rated R. And yes there are going to be people that only go to Black Panther because it has a bunch of black people in it. It's not some evil agenda. It's something different than the norm.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Did they do a rewrite because of the pregnancy, they went cgi heavy for a lot of battle scenes.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I watched it and I wasn't impressed, personally think Gadot or whatever the fukk her name is makes a bad wonder woman.