Finally saw Wonder Woman and...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
second page done went full on Corkey out this muthafukka!
:deadmanny:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Logan is the most overrated movie of the year.

Wonder Woman was a decent summer superhero film.

Logan is a really good superhero film, but people are acting like the shyt should get multiple Oscar nominations and claiming it redefined what a comic book movie could be.
95% of CBMs are better than Oscar nominees so for me:manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seen this a couple weeks ago, thought it was dope. I don't get into all that weird political shyt about feminism or whatever....I'm old school. I just thought it was a good movie where the main character happened to be a woman. Cats be over thinking shyt nowadays.

Fred.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I seen this a couple weeks ago, thought it was dope. I don't get into all that weird political shyt about feminism or whatever....I'm old school. I just thought it was a good movie where the main character happened to be a woman. Cats be over thinking shyt nowadays.

Fred.
Pretty much. I thought it was dope and pretty entertaining.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Logan is the most overrated movie of the year.

Wonder Woman was a decent summer superhero film.

Logan is a really good superhero film, but people are acting like the shyt should get multiple Oscar nominations and claiming it redefined what a comic book movie could be.

Nah....Logan was actually good enough to be overrated.I'd give that flick a solid 9/10

WW was some sensationalized/politicized/propagandized/slightly above mediocre/7/10 shyt.

I believe that it got "Oscar Buzz", to:francis:.Logan had it's lil flaws, but it was swinging way more heavy.

I can see why people would be :wow: for the things that movie got right.It was unique.Different

WW was just some regular 'ol generic/"Phase 1" Marvel formula/ First Avenger swag stealing/run of the mill comic book film

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I believe that it got "Oscar Buzz", to:francis:.Logan had it's lil flaws, but it was swinging way more heavy.

I can see why people would be :wow: for the things that movie got right.It was unique.Different

The biggest (really only) problem is it spends two hours being "different" only end like every X-Men movie in the franchise.

The end was a great experience, but, they should've got there a different way.