Finally found a dude who fasho did all calisthenics and got dumb swole and strong

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bullshyt I been doing 1000 pushups a day since quarantine shyt got me way more jacked than the Gym ever has im a believer

I’m having the same damn results. 1000 pushups and I’m more ripped than when I used to lift. The lats are looking real crazy right now. My bday is on Thursday and I plan to do 2000 and walk five miles.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I doubt he doesn’t lift actual weights especially if he’s in a gym.

I’ve neen relying on light weights 30lbs and 25lbs dumbbells, pull-up bar, plus body weight exercises and it’s no comparison to the gym with more weight and options.

I can hit chest HARD and the next day I’m not even sore with the light weight I have and pushups.

I can get a decent pump but it ain’t doing shyt. Gotta hit everybody part at least twice a week just to maintain I feel.

About to cop a set of bands that go from 10-50lbs of resistance plus you can combine them.
Everyone responds differently to these movements

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m having the same damn results. 1000 pushups and I’m more ripped than when I used to lift. The lats are looking real crazy right now. My bday is on Thursday and I plan to do 2000 and walk five miles.
Been tryna tell these fools calisthenics is legit if you do em right

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
10% body fat on a prison diet sound like :duck:
In California prison system in particular it would seem like he would actually want to bulk as much as possible and would be encouraged to do so if he was programming to that level of training
That being said you can obviously get "swole" doing just calisthenics
I thought the debate was on whether it was optimal and achieved the best results when compared to weight lifting
Has there ever been a body builder who competed and only did calisthenics?

It ain’t ducktales at all if you burning more calories than you eating then you get lean if you building muscle it’s that simple

And nope you not getting bodybuilder big without roids we talking all natural here

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This dude said it should only take you an hour to do 1,000 push-ups :deadmanny:

I did 10 reps of each of the ten variations he showed and was fukking dead. I’m in decent shape too, but 1,000 in an hour ain’t realistic

1,000 in an hour is very realistic you just ain’t at that level yet

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I believe it.........but mainly because he started at 16.

If he was 16 and 165 lbs, dude was probably hella lean with little fat to begin with (unless he's like 5'2" or something). Eat decent and workout on the regular, plus not having time for real cheat days in jail will make you swole or at least very cut.

Teenagers have so much gotdamn testosterone that you might as well be on some juice. Pretty much thinking about exercise will burn calories at that age.

Don’t matter when you start

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1,000 in an hour is very realistic you just ain’t at that level yet

I started off with sets of 25, then 40 and now I’m at 50. If you take a two minute break in between, you can get it done in an hour.

I was surprised at how effective push-ups can be. Makes sense why Bruce Lee was this ripped at 135 pounds.
Bruce_Lee_myclassiclyricsdotcom_display_image.jpg

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I started off with sets of 25, then 40 and now I’m at 50. If you take a two minute break in between, you can get it done in an hour.

I was surprised at how effective push-ups can be. Makes sense why Bruce Lee was this ripped at 135 pounds.
Bruce_Lee_myclassiclyricsdotcom_display_image.jpg
Been saying it for the longest calisthenics the real deal. Glad some of y’all took this down time to at least try it out

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Everyone responds differently to these movements
It depends on what stress your body is used to. I did calisthenics plus weights back when gyms were open.

My body is laughing at body weight exercises unless I do some crazy sh or 2,000 reps.

There was a time I didn’t have consistent access to a gym so I would do about 400 push-ups. Next day wasn’t even sore.

Decent pump sure but I’d have to do that like 5x a week.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It depends on what stress your body is used to. I did calisthenics plus weights back when gyms were open.

My body is laughing at body weight exercises unless I do some crazy sh or 2,000 reps.

There was a time I didn’t have consistent access to a gym so I would do about 400 push-ups. Next day wasn’t even sore.

Decent pump sure but I’d have to do that like 5x a week.
Man stop it you just ain’t doing enough reps of calisthenics or not doing it enough times a week.

Right now all most of us got is bodyweight exercises I’d have you quit if you worked out with me all calisthenics and not even an hour of work talking 30-45 minutes you’d tap

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You right.

It just took me an hour to do 300 :flabbynsick:

chest pump is crazy though. Same kind of pump I get from DB chest press or barbell bench
:wow::yeshrug: Tryna tell these dudes they don’t wanna listen tho. Good shyt breh