Finally found a dude who fasho did all calisthenics and got dumb swole and strong

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You can't sell the calisthenics life to people who aren't open minded.
Herschel Walker is DOCUMENTED to be a calisthenics guy. Olympic level gymnasts train by doing calisthenics.

Person who doesn't think that they can get serious gains in size and strength from calisthenics is just not paying attention to reality.
Roy Jones Jr..prime Roy Jones Jr. Nuff said.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
FALSE

what’s the difference between a guy with responsibilities and all that other shyt you named going to the gym lifting for an hour than doing calisthenics for an hour? Lmao y’all ridiculous
Hahahaha!!

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
10% body fat on a prison diet sound like :duck:
In California prison system in particular it would seem like he would actually want to bulk as much as possible and would be encouraged to do so if he was programming to that level of training
That being said you can obviously get "swole" doing just calisthenics
I thought the debate was on whether it was optimal and achieved the best results when compared to weight lifting
Has there ever been a body builder who competed and only did calisthenics?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
10% body fat on a prison diet sound like :duck:
In California prison system in particular it would seem like he would actually want to bulk as much as possible and would be encouraged to do so if he was programming to that level of training
That being said you can obviously get "swole" doing just calisthenics
I thought the debate was on whether it was optimal and achieved the best results when compared to weight lifting
Has there ever been a body builder who competed and only did calisthenics?

Has there ever been an Olympic sprinter that trained only using the elliptical?

Daps
I believe it.........but mainly because he started at 16.

If he was 16 and 165 lbs, dude was probably hella lean with little fat to begin with (unless he's like 5'2" or something). Eat decent and workout on the regular, plus not having time for real cheat days in jail will make you swole or at least very cut.

Teenagers have so much gotdamn testosterone that you might as well be on some juice. Pretty much thinking about exercise will burn calories at that age.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
This dude said it should only take you an hour to do 1,000 push-ups :deadmanny:

I did 10 reps of each of the ten variations he showed and was fukking dead. I’m in decent shape too, but 1,000 in an hour ain’t realistic

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I doubt he doesn’t lift actual weights especially if he’s in a gym.

I’ve neen relying on light weights 30lbs and 25lbs dumbbells, pull-up bar, plus body weight exercises and it’s no comparison to the gym with more weight and options.

I can hit chest HARD and the next day I’m not even sore with the light weight I have and pushups.

I can get a decent pump but it ain’t doing shyt. Gotta hit everybody part at least twice a week just to maintain I feel.

About to cop a set of bands that go from 10-50lbs of resistance plus you can combine them.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA