FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Nobody bytched up, nobody could catch him. Dann near the whole city was on his ass. All yestrrday, people were really in traffic and nobody could find him. He came to my side of the city (Westside) on central and lake early in the morning b4 people even knew he was out here then posted the video hours later. He might be the GOAT rapper troll tho

had em like
tenor.gif

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The fact that’s someone in Chicago actually taped 69 in his car eliminates all excuses.

Y’all were in traffic so how did the dude taping his car loose track of him?
"someone from Chicago."

Y'all act like the Chi is void of nerds, civilians, rap fans, etc. Wasn't no city wide purge for Breh on some movie shyt... RAPPERS and they nikkas was on that

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Tekashi is winning this battle thus far. He's controlling the narrative. And we already know his trolling game is on another level. The only way he gets touched is if someone from his own camp divulges info to his whereabouts. Don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

69 is flying to europe on tour . if they dont get him soon, its over

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Breh and his team is on some other shyt with the marketing/promo tho... Outta this world, real Trump like shyt. After they burn all they rap bridges they could fukk around and make wrestling or boxing great again frfr.

Just imagine if he had the ability to put music/artwork/freestyles with all this trollin and fukkery like a capable "rapper". His fans would REALLY lose they shyt and crown bro King lol.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol: he has a security team yes
if them cago nikkas get the bussin he gon need to bus bac, cant carry straps on the plane
dont know anyone in the chi
nikka pulled up on the block yall nikkas grew up on i dont care if it was noon, 4-5 am, or the afternoon nikka stood on blocks u used to play ball on and called u p*ssy when u told him come to chicago:wow:
yall nikkas falling for the trap yet again, Everyone in new york know tekashi aint no gangsta, He's an entertainer and this is the greatest show on earth right now :wow:
same hip hop that let a corrections officer claim he was a super drug dealing gangsta :laff:
this nikka will get caught one day
but if i was him id be on a flight right now u made your point :heh: savages is looking for u
:francis: yup
69 need to hightail it out of there:francis: