FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing this shows me is how "street dudes" are two things...

1. Stupid.
They running around "looking for him" and yelling on camera falling for every piece of bait he's throwing out.
They low key look thirsty.
Unfortunately, they dont realize normal people dont care about the street shyt. Its interesting to look at on the internet...but nobody respects it...and in real life people do everything to avoid these people.

You're not going to "win" this battle by trying to out street 69...because he's not even trying to be hood...its just a roll he's playing as a rapper.

69's shenanigans is funny because everybody knows he's not serious...its like watching a TV show.

2. These street cats want to be famous so bad. The problem is the only thing they know to do is be tough. So they bark and yell to convince people they are tougher...problem is...nobody cares.

The only people that got ahead w/ that tough gimmick were people who were smart enough to read situations (i.e. 50). But these cats are just your run of the mil dummy's running around with a gun and a iphone.

Its sad.
nikkas was searching near and far for 6ix9ine like he carmen san diego :mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing this shows me is how "street dudes" are two things...

1. Stupid.
They running around "looking for him" and yelling on camera falling for every piece of bait he's throwing out.
They low key look thirsty.
Unfortunately, they dont realize normal people dont care about the street shyt. Its interesting to look at on the internet...but nobody respects it...and in real life people do everything to avoid these people.

You're not going to "win" this battle by trying to out street 69...because he's not even trying to be hood...its just a roll he's playing as a rapper.

69's shenanigans are funny because everybody knows he's not serious...its like watching a TV show.

2. These street cats want to be famous so bad. The problem is the only thing they know to do is be tough. So they bark and yell to convince people they are tougher...problem is...nobody cares.

The only people that got ahead w/ that tough gimmick were people who were smart enough to read situations (i.e. 50). But these cats are just your run of the mil dummy's running around with a gun and a iphone.

Its sad.

I agree except nothing about 50 being tough was a gimmick

He was legit

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
No matter how y'all try and spin this. Even if it's pre-recorded it's still an L. Dude pulled up to O-Block where no one said he would go. Y'all give other nikkas brownie points for just being in the city :dead:

exactly and the excuse is birds chirping lol he not suppose to be in that area PERIOD it dont matter what time it is.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
you know what if a nikka hopping out of a car at 4 am to film a video in preparation for later that night to lie as if its from that night and have police follow him around all day gets yall going so be it :dead:
Props to his effort and trolling

Watch Tati go up in the charts

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he deleted my post :skip: shyt was at the top of the thread with 2k likes. dont blame him :yeshrug: