FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Funny thing is “oblock” or parkway gardens is a practically the equivalent of Arkham city. Straight police zone. Don’t get me wrong folks still get it in. But even if dude was truly there (which he not) and wanted to go in, he couldn’t. Need to be verified by a resident. All types of police, private security, and checkpoints in there
And excuses but shyt whatever. Y’all got y’all place in gang history regardless but still 6ix9ine shytted on Chicago today. And being mad at me or someone else but the nikka that’s actually doin it. Shows how y’all think lol stoopid

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you say homie ?
Q1tYcs6.jpg

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Funny thing is “oblock” or parkway gardens is a practically the equivalent of Arkham city. Straight police zone. Don’t get me wrong folks still get it in. But even if dude was truly there (which he not) and wanted to go in, he couldn’t. Need to be verified by a resident. All types of police, private security, and checkpoints in there
I used to live there :russ:

Daps
69 gone get nikkas shot. So many people running to that spot. Gone run into some opps and get the bussing
They mad cuz 69 got people think they goofies and .He not really out there down get me wrong he a great troll. But nikkas is out in on lock right now breh... I just don't like how he playing with our city when .is ass trolling and lying and he got people on the net really believing his bs

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Didn't know gangstas had a bed time
It’s not like they purposely beefing with this nikka, like they have him on their mind.. They wanted him to check in and tell them when he there so then they can link... nikka goes to a spot not even in OBlock at 5 am telling no one he is there just to stunt lmaoo