FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
One thing this shows me is how "street dudes" are two things...

1. Stupid.
They running around "looking for him" and yelling on camera falling for every piece of bait he's throwing out.
They low key look thirsty.
Unfortunately, they dont realize normal people dont care about the street shyt. Its interesting to look at on the internet...but nobody respects it...and in real life people do everything to avoid these people.

You're not going to "win" this battle by trying to out street 69...because he's not even trying to be hood...its just a roll he's playing as a rapper.

69's shenanigans are funny because everybody knows he's not serious...its like watching a TV show.

2. These street cats want to be famous so bad. The problem is the only thing they know to do is be tough. So they bark and yell to convince people they are tougher...problem is...nobody cares.

The only people that got ahead w/ that tough gimmick were people who were smart enough to read situations (i.e. 50). But these cats are just your run of the mil dummy's running around with a gun and a iphone.

Its sad.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol: 1st nikkas were in here saying "If 6ix9ine real he'd post up unannounced up in *insert random Chicago hood*" Now that he's on O'Block it's "bububut the footage is prerecorded from last night though"

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I wasn't even following this shyt like the LA one. I'm late af. I just looked at all the shyt, caught up on everything on akademiks page and his youtube account.The goal post have been moved WAY TOO MANY TIMES within the past 48hrs. Enough is Enough. He did EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. There is nothing you can really say. It's your responsibility to catch him "lacking"/catch him in "traffic" when he comes to your hood. That's the code Chicago nikkas live and have been preaching ever since keef blew up mid 2012.

Chicago is still official and they really still do get down with the bullshyt but when it comes to this 69 shyt you gotta hold this L.

It is what it is :yeshrug: