FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't front Chicago has took a major L..

Worse then LA cuz he never went to Compton or Watts
in terms of SoCal, it doesnt matter where he popped up. it doesnt take much to pop outside the suv, shoot a minute promo, then dip. on top pf that, delay the video by hours, so you have idiots stuck in traffic chasing a ghost.

he’s doing the same thing in chicago. probably filmed most of these vids in the a.m, and is chilling in his hotel; watching these dudes waste time and gas to find him.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
tumblr_lsfl9a7BUJ1qasnelo1_400.gif

:wow: Crown 6ixavelli King of Chiraq

:mjlol:he look like he behind a school or something. Stop the bullshyt, who the fukk he looking to pull up on out there?

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
I don't give a fukk if shot was pre recorded. 10pm. 4am, birds chirping. I D.C. 69 came to yo city to yo hood when y'all said he couldn't. If he makes it back to NYC he the goat. He done pulled all these chiraq nikkas hands.

you act like chiraq nikkas FBI and can pull nikkas flight itinerary as soon as it's booked and shyt...street nikkas operate like street nikkas...69 came down there on some incognito shyt with 12 trailin behind him...ain't no stripes in that fukk shyt...if he was as tough as he claims to be, he woulda been out there loud and proud...

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I don't give a fukk if shot was pre recorded. 10pm. 4am, birds chirping. I D.C. 69 came to yo city to yo hood when y'all said he couldn't. If he makes it back to NYC he the goat. He done pulled all these chiraq nikkas hands.
:mjlol: 1st nikkas were in here saying "If 6ix9ine real he'd post up unannounced up in *insert random Chicago hood*" Now that he's on O'Block it's "bububut the footage is prerecorded from last night though"

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: