FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
and you think those cacs gave a damn he killed travyon? they hate him for other reasons

he was in texas also at one point...what is up with those dallas/houston/miami gangsters and letting him walk around without being touched?

how does that give chicago nikkas a pass? they can travel out of state to hunt for a nikka they don't like but can't join together to get zimmerman?
:laff:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't from Chicago goof ass nikka

This whole board stay talking bout this nikka but claim to hate him so much, continue to be a gossiping hoe breh

Man u know the new rap game is all about entertainment. As long as he wit the shyts, ppl gone fukk with him

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’ll survive doing this shyt as long as he doesn’t test The Bay.... try that crazy man shyt up there they’ll skin him. Police or not

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:laff: He wouldn't dare talk shyt about Chicago

Talks about Chicago

:heh: Cute, but he wouldn't dare step foot in the city

Comes to the city

:lupe: He ain't gonna show his location, the wolves would be all over him

Takes 50 pictures

:mjcry: Holla at me when he goes 6 blocks west of his current location

Goes to the hood

:damn: Wake me up when he shoots 3 guys, at midnight, and tries to walk out alive

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yes they have Native American blood from the past but that doesn’t mean they are not white.

Native American is in their ancestry but why then don’t they look like the indigenous tribes in America ? Because it was diluted out.

The average Mexican can take an ancestry test and it will be mainly white

Nice try though little guy

But you are a white man...or as the kids say nowadays a “cac”
There are a ton of Mexican ancestry dna results reaction videos on YouTube. You'd be hard pressed to find any where they are majority European. He's paler than the average mexican because his father is Puerto Rican and there's a reason a lot of pr's identify as white on the census. They got a lot of euro in them. Dominicans are kind of the opposite. i don't know where you are from but here in nyc and most other places you ain't mistaking Mexicans for whites. They are still majority native. You can check DNA test reaction vids on youtube.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Pulling up to O Block like

giphy.gif
nikkas need this memed :dead: