FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Yes they would. It has happened before

Even this example look at this...if a nikka snitches and the whole hood finds out they could put a hit on him

If a white dude snitches who stays in the hood...nobodyis gonna shoot him

Like I said because dudes are punks
You can't compare that to no fukking famous rapper and 12 don't be caring what happened to snitches anyways :laff:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
That is a bullshyt ass excuse

If this was a black dude running with the police like that they would still try them

As I said they are scared of white dudes
Bro get the fukk out of here :laff::laff: Bro I’m from the Chicago land area I NEVER heard of a niqqa getting shot at or killed while with the police the closet story is Angelo Roberts wanted to blow up the police station that’s it.never in my life I heard of somebody getting shot at when they was around the police

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so its really some clowns in here actually saying nikkas should shoot at him while he wit the police? :gucci:

1st off,he not that important, 2nd, when have you ever in history seen or heard of anybody doing some shyt like that?
I think because people have this image of Chicago being so gangsta that nikkas throw grenades at police stations and shyt, they expect chiraq nikkas to roll up on 6ix even if he had the US marines with him:pachaha:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No they aren’t. Most are Mestizos and primarily of indigenous Native American blood.

Yes they have Native American blood from the past but that doesn’t mean they are not white.

Native American is in their ancestry but why then don’t they look like the indigenous tribes in America ? Because it was diluted out.

The average Mexican can take an ancestry test and it will be mainly white

Nice try though little guy

But you are a white man...or as the kids say nowadays a “cac”

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Yes they would. It has happened before

Even this example look at this...if a nikka snitches and the whole hood finds out they could put a hit on him

If a white dude snitches who stays in the hood...nobodyis gonna shoot him

Like I said because dudes are punks
nikka you sound like you just binge watched The wire. Foh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Appreciate this man and his team while they're free. NYC ain't had nobody with balls like that since 50 Cent came out, and even he wasn't this reckless. This is gonna end with prison tho, guarantee it, that's the only bad part. Testing people's heart is a dope gimmick, lol, salute that lil nikka
The nikka is running with police fam. While trying to antagonize black men to run into a trap. I ain't saluting shyt about that nikka.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why would he not have goons with him? is he supposed to run headfirst into cheif keef hood with his shirt off screaming fukk chi raq...

when has any gangster rapper ever done some stupid shyt like that in another nikka city.

only nikkas i seen do that were Jayo Felony and Slim400 recently. But they r not known enough so they blend in. no nikka is paying attention or caring about shyt they doing.

that wasnt really an exposal.
this is about him proving he's tough, if he has a legitimate reason to be running around the streets of Chicago other than to show how gangsta he is please let me know. He's being fake by hiding the fact he has a security detail rolling with him, when he was at the airport he boasted about not having security but when that lie got exposed he wants to compare himself to Nicki Minaj, difference is that Nicki Minaj ain't gonna go to the slums of Chicago with a security team just to say that she went there.

Who's those Brolic white dudes he's rolling with, that's Treyway? Damn I heard that Brooklyn's been getting gentrified but you gonna tell me even the street gangs have been whitewashed now? :russ:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Bro get the fukk out of here :laff::laff: Bro I’m from the Chicago land area I NEVER heard of a niqqa getting shot at or killed while with the police the closet story is Angelo Roberts wanted to blow up the police station that’s it.never in my life I heard of somebody getting shot at when they was around the police
not that agree with this nikka

But I have seen one ...