FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Exclusive shot of treyway posted on oblock

gallery67.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro get the fukk out of here :laff::laff: Bro I’m from the Chicago land area I NEVER heard of a niqqa getting shot at or killed while with the police the closet story is Angelo Roberts wanted to blow up the police station that’s it.never in my life I heard of somebody getting shot at when they was around the police

And you tell me what you think will happen to that person when they leave police custody? We know the answer to that

Now on the flip side of you see a white guy also with police protection and people just found out when looking for them. Now tell me what will happen when they are alone...nothing breh

They can walk alone in a dark corner and won’t be touched unlike the black dude

And you know that is true. I don’t know why you guys hesitate so much to own up to the fact these dudes are cowards

How does George Zimmerman live for 6 years? That isn’t embarrassing to y’all? Six yearsssss???

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
And you tell me what you think will happen to that person when they leave police custody? We know the answer to that

Now on the flip side of you see a white guy also with police protection and people just found out when looking for them. Now tell me what will happen when they are alone...nothing breh

They can walk alone in a dark corner and won’t be touched unlike the black dude

And you know that is true. I don’t know why you guys hesitate so much to own up to the fact these dudes are cowards

How does George Zimmerman live for 6 years? That isn’t embarrassing to y’all? Six yearsssss???
That nikka is 1# in Florida 2# in hiding. Even cacs tried to get his ass, stop it folk :laff:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yes they have Native American blood from the past but that doesn’t mean they are not white.

Native American is in their ancestry but why then don’t they look like the indigenous tribes in America ? Because it was diluted out.

The average Mexican can take an ancestry test and it will be mainly white

Nice try though little guy

But you are a white man...or as the kids say nowadays a “cac”
I rarely come across a white mexican in NY

Maybe in Cali

A lot of cali Mexicans are similar to six nine

Probably come from a different part of Mexico

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nikka is running with police fam. While trying to antagonize black men to run into a trap. I ain't saluting shyt about that nikka.
How do we know he's running with police? I didn't read thru the thread yet so I didn't hear about it yet

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That nikka is 1# in Florida 2# in hiding. Even cacs tried to get his ass, stop it folk :laff:

and you think those cacs gave a damn he killed travyon? they hate him for other reasons

he was in texas also at one point...what is up with those dallas/houston/miami gangsters and letting him walk around without being touched?

how does that give chicago nikkas a pass? they can travel out of state to hunt for a nikka they don't like but can't join together to get zimmerman?