Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
If they sacrificed graphics to flesh out everything else I'm all for it. Been saying Square should do that especially after 13 and 15. This trailer was pretty good to me. I think Square is slowly starting to redeem themselves. They aren't going to start dropping GOTY level FF games again, but I'll take 8-9s like 7R and Nier.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t really like both ff7r and the mainline titles basically becoming hack n’slash games. It takes away from the epic feel of staring bosses down waiting for them to unleash hell on you with an orchestra in the backround.

Something about jsut running up and slashing away at something feels very shallow and devil may cry-ish. At least find a way to give us some kind of strategy. MEH

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don’t really like both ff7r and the mainline titles basically becoming hack n’slash games. It takes away from the epic feel of staring bosses down waiting for them to unleash hell on you with an orchestra in the backround.

Something about jsut running up and slashing away at something feels very shallow and devil may cry-ish. At least find a way to give us some kind of strategy. MEH

There is no way you just ran up and hack n slashed FF7R on hard mode bro, you will get washed.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:All male party again

But it looks like you're playing with two different parties and stories