Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looked SIGNIFICANTLY worse than VIIR
Also the combat looked like DMC lol
Everything seemed shockingly generic and trash

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Crystals are back :blessed:
Combat looks likes 15......I wonder how party are gonna look. I love the setting, and it seems like summons are gonna play a huge role. I’m excited

Also can’t wait for the this thread to be refreshed 4 yrs from now when it actually releases :francis:

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the main protagonist the kid who grows up? or his black haired body guard? That was one of the strangest trailers I've seen for a AAA game in a minute.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I can tell a lot of y'all aint played FF XIV, don't sleep on XVI bruh, XIV is an excellent game, excellent gameplay and one of the better storylines in the series.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You want us to play a MMO?

Did i say that? I'm just saying y'all up in hete thinking this is gonna be ass when given the team behind it this may end up being a suprisingly great game. I have 100% faith in the FFXIV team, they turned that game from one of the worst MMO's ever to arguably one of the best ever, I'm gonna give them a chance.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I can tell a lot of y'all aint played FF XIV, don't sleep on XVI bruh, XIV is an excellent game, excellent gameplay and one of the better storylines in the series.
:francis:Coming from gw2 this games feels unpolished af. Characters slide across the ground through thier animations instead of animations being separated by upper body and legs. The msqs are unbelievably long. Way too many fukking dungeons. Character creator sucks. I haven't dipped in pvp yet but they tell it's not on gw2's level. I'm riding out to 80 but idk if it's worth a resub after that for me

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So is the main protagonist the kid who grows up? or his black haired body guard? That was one of the strangest trailers I've seen for a AAA game in a minute.

Looks like it's the black haired body guard. Game probably gonna have a timeskip