Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
my 3rd favorite after tactics and 9, and if not counting tactics, 6.

My top 5 in no order are

Tactics
VII
IX
XII
VI

I would put VIIR in there but I need the whole thing to come out before I crown it even though I absolutely love the Remake and don't get where the criticism for it comes from; anyone who thinks a shot by shot line by line remake of 7 would be better than what we got is puffin that retarded gas and I need yo plug.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bc Vaan was presented as main character and ppl hate him .

If Balthiar, Ashe or Baasch was the main character alot of folks wouldve gave it a better chance

Vaan was reggie as hell can't lie, but he found his stride in Revenant Wings.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My top 5 in no order are

Tactics
VII
IX
XII
VI

I would put VIIR in there but I need the whole thing to come out before I crown it even though I absolutely love the Remake and don't get where the criticism for it comes from; anyone who thinks a shot by shot line by line remake of 7 would be better than what we got is puffin that retarded gas and I need yo plug.

I actually do like 7 but it's like saying jay z or biggie is your favorite rapper.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they sacrificed graphics to flesh out everything else I'm all for it. Been saying Square should do that especially after 13 and 15. This trailer was pretty good to me. I think Square is slowly starting to redeem themselves. They aren't going to start dropping GOTY level FF games again, but I'll take 8-9s like 7R and Nier.
Nier Automata was Platinum, square just threw Yoko Taro some dough for it. I wish they’d take him on board officially n let him direct an FF with a high budget. shyt would be:whoo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is no party. Even the Logo just has the two summons going at each other which I assume represent the two guys highlighted in the trailer. You probably switch back and fourth between their scenarios.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

so they brought back squall
Squall_Leonhart.png

is the middle a girl or a boy?