Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That would be two weeks before, gonna be wack to finish that demo in one evening and sit there looking stupid in the face for the next two weeks though :unimpressed:

Yeah apparently that’s what the dev said that it would drop two weeks before launch. They should have released it after the final trailer and have the hype hit an all time high. Guess two weeks is still enough to drum up hype and increase preorders.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t understand how you can be a final fantasy fan and not be hype as hell for this game. I would have never thought Ifrit would basically be the hero of a FF game putting all the other big summons to sleep. I have a feeling after this game he’s gonna be the fan favorite/prestige summon from now on. Sorry Bahamut

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t understand how you can be a final fantasy fan and not be hype as hell for this game. I would have never thought Ifrit would basically be the hero of a FF game putting all the other big summons to sleep. I have a feeling after this game he’s gonna be the fan favorite/prestige summon from now on. Sorry Bahamut

Ff7 Remake is what put me on to the FF franchise, so I don't know what the marketing for other mainline games were like, but this seriously has the makings to be a big hit :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I've always tried to give players a lot of freedom when it comes to the controls and the action in the game, and give them lots of options that they can take and then do their own thing with," Suzuki tells me. "So I'm expecting that there's going to be a lot of weird things that they're going to do with certain abilities. I can't say what those abilities are, but I already have a few ideas because I've left a lot of things open-ended in that way.