Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully they get on point with the story, and give memorable characters.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
keep the 7 battle system
a mixed array of characters please no all human boys party again 7 remake shows that having different characters provides better story and dialogue
summoning mechanic similar to 7 with a limit on it only being available in boss fights

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FFXV wasn’t a bad game, but the staggered content release to fill in the blanks as rather off putting. Worst part was that they did the exact same thing in KH III and didn’t seem to learn their lesson.

yeah thats was my probelm with it also. If they had released the game with the DLC missions and features from the get, you know an actual complete game it wouldn't have got so much shyt. If then at that point they started to include more dlc ontop of that iwould have been a great experience. I feel like to this day I only played half the game. This was back when the original chapter 13 was dookie.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah thats was my probelm with it also. If they had released the game with the DLC missions and features from the get, you know an actual complete game it wouldn't have got so much shyt. If then at that point they started to include more dlc ontop of that iwould have been a great experience. I feel like to this day I only played half the game. This was back when the original chapter 13 was dookie.

I tried to get back into the game a few months back when the Royal Pack and season pass were on sale and just couldn’t do it. I had no clue that I even got platinum for the “early edition” of the game until I randomly scrolled through my trophies one day.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as Nomura is no where near it I’ll be optimistic. if they were smart they’d bring back Yasumi Matsuno and bring it back to Ivalice.
He got sick and left durin 12s production, apparently that whole development was a shyt show. Id be surprised if he helmed another AAA final fantasy again. He helped a lil on 14 expansion, so hopefully they can get him to design some shyt n write.

Tactics tied with 6 for my favorite in the series.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He got sick and left durin 12s production, apparently that whole development was a shyt show. Id be surprised if he helmed another AAA final fantasy again. He helped a lil on 14 expansion, so hopefully they can get him to design some shyt n write.

Tactics tied with 6 for my favorite in the series.

Tactics, 12 and 9 for me. It used to be 7 but it’s so played out to me these days.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tactics, 12 and 9 for me. It used to be 7 but it’s so played out to me these days.
9 up there. I dont like the final act but i liked mot of the characters and the soundtrack. Vivi aint make it to see Zidane n Dagger again:mjcry:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:francis:gonna have to get rid of this Nomura fakkit. Tired of every game having these multicolored hair transsexuals with two thousand belts and zippers. Jrpgs need to get with the times and offer character creation like the superior wrpg