Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Final Fantasy 16 is PS5 timed exclusive and closer than you’d think | Metro News

Rumours are a possible reveal by months end, after Fantasy 7 remake I am actually excited about the series again.

can't wait for the next line of "ANTI-CONSUMER"
scEwpKb.png

:laff:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

act like square enix doesn't have a history of decades long development delays brehs.

They do have a history of delays but they also are a huge company that works on multiple projects. Or do you just think they work on things one at a time?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They do have a history of delays but they also are a huge company that works on multiple projects. Or do you just think they work on things one at a time?
Obviously the size of company does not prevent possible delays.:mindblown:

you just admitted they have delays and somehow are trying to say in the same breath that they can't.:dead:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Obviously the size of company does prevent possible delays.:mindblown:

you just admitted they have delays and somehow are trying to say in the same breath that they can't.:dead:

What are you talking about? The initial statement you quoted me on was me saying they are working on multiple titles and one shouldn’t impact the other because different teams are on different projects. Besides what does delays have to do with a game that hasn’t officially been announced?:dwillhuh:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
They keep making bad games and folks still anticipate the next one. High expectations, big disappointments.