Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Give me the combat system of 13 or Remake and I'm there.

If the camera is trash like 15 I'm out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me the combat system of 13 or Remake and I'm there.

If the camera is trash like 15 I'm out.

how was the camera trash in XV, especially since you can control it and fight at the same time due to the button lay out, unlike Ghost of Tsushima where you have to stop attacking to move the camera because of the way the controller is mapped

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
how was the camera trash in XV, especially since you can control it and fight at the same time due to the button lay out, unlike Ghost of Tsushima where you have to stop attacking to move the camera because of the way the controller is mapped

While in forests or storms the camera would disappear from the target characters. Fighting tall monsters the camera would miss the action. Military Robot base and Leviathan fight were terrible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
While in forests or storms the camera would disappear from the target characters. Fighting tall monsters the camera would miss the action. Military Robot base and Leviathan fight were terrible.

You can move the camera at will in the middle of combat, sounds like you didn't know how to play, only fight with a wonka camera was the giant turtle because it covers the whole screen

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t believe y’all really in here hating on 12. Yikes

Zodiac age was one of the best remasters and one of my favorites games released by square enix in the last 5 years. Best open world game they’re ever made.

source.gif