Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey yo, Is Cait Sith Charm bullshyt? You increases gil earned by 25% but after I fought monsters so I only received 6 gil or 3 gi :what:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think imma stop using Torgal because when I think I have him selected, I keep using my potions, then when I don’t think I have him selected, I don’t heal myself when I think I am.

Plus I’m still tryna get used to this new Eikon power.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My one detraction from this game is the portions in between the story beats.

Like I just basically killed a god, why am I gathering eggs and shyt now. shyts stupid.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My one detraction from this game is the portions in between the story beats.

Like I just basically killed a god, why am I gathering eggs and shyt now. shyts stupid.
Yeah they should have gave this the Uncharted treatment and just connected the set pieces with cutscenes then go straight to the next level. The game doesn't need all this filler wrecking the pacing.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they should have gave this the Uncharted treatment and just connected the set pieces with cutscenes then go straight to the next level. The game doesn't need all this filler wrecking the pacing.

they probably didn't do that because then you would have all the dumbasses crying because of how linear it is "that this isn't my final fantasy :mjcry:"

I don't mind the side missions but the shyt in between the big story movers feel like side quest shyt half the time is the issue.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Def wasn't expecting the serious tone of this game. Every damn scene has some crazy ish happening

Last edited: