Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess all that slavery bearers stuff is about done. We onto some ancient evil stuff and it now completely dominates the plot. It's kinda sad that the game is leaving back much of everything the first 2/3rds of it was about behind for this more cliche JRPG stuff.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Man I haven't had a game that had me this engaged with both gameplay and story since 13 Sentinels.

I'm not even that far in just a little past the 2nd Benedikta fight and that shyt was insane. Can't wait until the combat really opens up from here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once you start getting more eikon abilities the combat really goes brazy. legit feeling like a godly being now. this game when it decides to ramp up is 15/10 :wow:

This. :damn:

Dem early sidequests seemed like :troll: moments, glad they got better

a fukkin waiter? :dead:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh!!!! Bruh!!!!! This game is ridiculous lol.
I'm pretty decently far in the story.

The twists and turns are crazy.

And the cutscenes are high key so good I can't even tell the prerendered stuff from the real time stuff.

It's like the Witcher 3 meets Devil May Cry meets FFVIIR meets GoT. Easily a top 5 FF so far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They really did Jill foul in this game. She's just the Shonen protagonist love interest. Out of all the Dominants I feel like she got the worst break. She gets to follow Clive around like a second pet dog the whole game. Her, Benedikta, and Dion could have been so much better than they turned out.