Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
joshua didn't deserve to go out like that. it's good he didn't realize that was most likely clive unwillingly killing him:mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I've played about 8 hours so far. Hoping to get another few hours in tomorrow and wrap it up next Friday.

All in all, pretty good so far, but I can see the complaints about the lack of item variety and RPG depth.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Clive not Ifrit’s Dominant? I thought he really was the entire time but apparently the hooded guy was real. I thought that was a figment of Clive’s imagination.

Either way him possibly finding out he was the one that killed Joshua is gonna destroy him up mentally.:pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So is Clive not Ifrit’s Dominant? I thought he really was the entire time but apparently the hooded guy was real. I thought that was a figment of Clive’s imagination.

Either way him possibly finding out he was the one that killed Joshua is gonna destroy him up mentally.:pachaha:
It's a double bluff, the hooded guy is real, but Clive is actually ifrit. I suspect that hooded guy might turn out to be Clive's brother resurrected but thats just a theory for now.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm still having a hard time understanding what everyone sees in this game. Been playing FF for years. But this shyt feels like Final Devil May Cry. Just hackin and slashin all over the place. I'll gladly bow out on this one.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ironically enough, since I worked early last night, I was too tired to play this beyond 45 minutes into the start of the game when it dropped last night. I'm off tomorrow tho for a 3-day weekend and will play much more tonight and over the weekend.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm still having a hard time understanding what everyone sees in this game. Been playing FF for years. But this shyt feels like Final Devil May Cry. Just hackin and slashin all over the place. I'll gladly bow out on this one.
The thing I'm having a hard time with is remembering to use the active time lore. A lot of the content for what you're seeing is offloaded to that and you need to remember to pause during cutscenes and see who people are what concepts are and if anything has changed.

It's not as rough as Final Fantasy XIII's datalogs but it's in the same ballpark. Also the two main enemies I've been introduced to are about as generic as hell.

This is an alright game. Maybe when I get more abilities from the different summons it will be better.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The first two side quests i did were pitiful if we're being honest. as good as this game, it does have some glaring flaws,

i understand people complaining about fetch quests and that was the fetchyiest fetch quest ever. literally just said hey kid go fetch some SPOILER. ok ,fetches SPOILER from the other side of the room. quest complete. :francis:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

I’m glad to hear this as I don’t have a PS5….:mjcry: