Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
The demo is probably one of the best I've played. Story anticipation, the battles/fight system and characters were all well presented enough to spark my interest and order the digital deluxe which I am usually against (unless it's ps+, I prefer physical games).

I couldn't believe what I was playing bruh. This was an amazing teaser. Gonna try and finish Kuro no Kiseki this week so I can dedicate my time to playing uninterrupted, especially with Trails around the corner.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might cancel my physical edition, im not trying to wait on this shyt, i. Need to play tomorrow
Facts. My physical edition from Best Buy is most likely getting canceled cause it looks like that shyt is getting here Friday..:russ:
I wonder if I can keep the preorder steelbook though?:mjpls:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wait...hold up. Only difference is the digital artbook (which I'm going to find online) and the soundtrack (Which I'm going to find online)? And I get the same accessory bonus?

:martin:oh hell naw

*cancels deluxe version *:whew:

*pre-orders standard *:youngsabo:
Standard edition at Best Buy comes with the steel book case:mjgrin:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Should be interesting to see where Square goes with their mainline titles after this. Depending on the success of this game will they try and emulate this. So new revamped combat style and more mature stories going forward.