Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
92tsz6tn637b1.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If i don’t get a delivery confirmation for thursday im gonna cancel and download my digital copy

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
what time is it in japan aint it wednesday over there?? how about australia? need some reviews lol

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Getting the game because I'm a longtime FF fan, but I thought the story and characters throughout the prologue were pretty dry and dull. It did get interesting at the end though.

I had major "been there, done that" vibes with the cast of characters lol. The queen/mom was interesting tho.

It's definitely going to get 9 and 10's, it seems like the critics are really digging it. As for will live up to gamers lofty expectations? We'll see, because hype seem to have went from small and measured to Burj Khalifa heights instantly after the demo lol

It's weird cause this is the most "movie game" movie game I ever seen. And I thought real gamers (TM) hated that shyt lol.

This game feels like a FF game made by a C-tier Sony studio, except GOW / GoT / Spider-Man / Horizon (and even Days Gone) at least gave you a variety of ways to play the game.