Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
good point so we wait for other reviews....i usually go to one reviewer when am unsure. Before you buy pretty much has never led me astray when am unsure about games. If they give the green light nothing to fear :blessed:

Most of those reviewers who don't give a score are pretty good.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'll bet this game scores better than FFXV which is fairly easy (That game sits at an 81 on Metacritic.)
A 90 on Metacritic would be an overwhelming success as FF games haven't scored above that since the PS2 era with FFXII and FFX. FFVIIR Intergrade did score a whopping 89 though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
good point so we wait for other reviews....i usually go to one reviewer when am unsure. Before you buy pretty much has never led me astray when am unsure about games. If they give the green light nothing to fear :blessed:
Most of those reviewers who don't give a score are pretty good.
The demo is the first four hours of the game, and its free. plus the progress continues into the actual game so you don't have to start over.
Literally needs no reviews. Just play the demo, if you don't like it, bush it, it you do like it buy the game and continue playing where you left off in the demo.
:dahell:
I'm struggling to understand why people are treating that like spoilers, you are literally playing the full game, just stopping after the first chapter. Then continuing from that point later

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m definitely:flabbynsick: cause my dumbass thought the steelbook was gonna be a book full of concept art. :why:Apparently a steelbook is just a metal case?:wtf:

So in that case I’m return my Best Buy copy and copping the digital so I can play tonight.:camby:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m definitely:flabbynsick: cause my dumbass thought the steelbook was gonna be a book full of concept art. :why:Apparently a steelbook is just a metal case?:wtf:

So in that case I’m return my Best Buy copy and copping the digital so I can play tonight.:camby:

Hold up this release at 11 TONIGHT?! I thiught it was tomorrow

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The demo is the first four hours of the game, and its free. plus the progress continues into the actual game so you don't have to start over.
Literally needs no reviews. Just play the demo, if you don't like it, bush it, it you do like it buy the game and continue playing where you left off in the demo.
:dahell:
I'm struggling to understand why people are treating that like spoilers, you are literally playing the full game, just stopping after the first chapter. Then continuing from that point later
i already pre -ordered.... but as as an og gamer i've had games start hot and end very cold....lol just like music albums first 3 tracks are hot then the rest is mid....,

Besides i was gonna cop regardless because am a JRPG fan...Other folks dont have 69.99 to blow on something just slightly above average so i understand why folks need different perspectives in order to purchase.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i already pre -ordered.... but as as an og gamer i've had games start hot and end very cold....lol just like music albums first 3 tracks are hot then the rest is mid....,

Besides i was gonna cop regardless because am a JRPG fan...Other folks dont have 69.99 to blow on something just slightly above average so i understand why folks need different perspectives in order to purchase.
Low key I distinctly remember that Avengers game being exactly like this.
The A day chapter in the beginning was piff, then the rest of the game was just loot boxes and lab crawling to a recycled boss fight