Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Get a damn PS5 nikka.

Go flip something or do some uber eats or something :scust:
Breh I can buy 4 ps5s right now and not lose a blink of sleep but I don't want to.

I've owned Playstations in the past, matter of fact my favorite gaming years were early 2000s, when I had the ps1 and played nothing but jrpgs.

But now when 3P are now using PC as a major platform, I don't wanna buy a bigass ps5 when it should be on PC day one like everything else.

Especially since we know it'll be there next year?

Nah breh, I want these last Bygone days ass flat faced Incels to be pulled from their Playstation blankies into the light where the big boys are thriving.

This SE/Sony scareyass relationship is embarrassing, like a fifth grader whose parents still gotta be in the classroom with him, sitting big as hell in the back.

Time for these boys to stop sucking their Sony pacifiers and grow up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh I can buy 4 ps5s right now and not lose a blink of sleep but I don't want to.

I've owned Playstations in the past, matter of fact my favorite gaming years were early 2000s, when I had the ps1 and played nothing but jrpgs.

But now when 3P are now using PC as a major platform, I don't wanna buy a bigass ps5 when it should be on PC day one like everything else.

Nah breh, I want these last Bygone days ass flat faced Incels to be pulled from their Playstation blankies into the light where the big boys are thriving.

This SE/Sony scareyass relationship is embarrassing, like a fifth grader whose parents still gotta be in the classroom with him, sitting big as hell in the back.

Unhinged. Where was this energy for all Nintendos Square Enix exclusives?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Unhinged. Where was this energy for all Nintendos Square Enix exclusives?
Octopath is a French fry compared to FF16.

Like idc that OP:Odyssey is exclusive to Ps5 but I'd call Namco stupid if Elden Ring was.
Why limit your biggest ips potential audience like this in 2023?

Oppenheimer isn't coming to just AMC theaters because a production like that needs the widest possible spread to recoup it's costs.

All Dirt Roads taste like Salt can do fine with just arthouse theaters supporting it.

There's a difference.

If Bethesda was still independent and had the same deal Ff16 has with Xbox, it'd be just as stupid for their business needs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just buy a PS5 for the love of god :mjcry:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I still had to play it at a blurry ass 600p resolution thanks to Nintendos marketing deals

Same with Monster Hunter Rise that took over two years to release on playstation and xbox, thats no small fry, it will most likely outsell ffxvi
MHR should've been started on Switch and then up developed for ps4/x1 and launched day and date.

The age of the exclusive is over. Now, is the age of the multiplat.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just buy a PS5 for the love of god :mjcry:
Exactly I mean it’s on the PS5 for a reason and that’s to sell the console. Sony and square have always had a special relationship so it’s not exactly shocking. This was the company that enabled them to go mainstream, I am pissed that Star-field isn’t a multi platform game especially when initially it was meant to be until Microsoft bought them. I just chalk it down to the game and keep it pushing as I know I only have the option of getting an XBOX (which I don’t want) if I want to play the game as I am not a PC gamer.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
MHR should've been started on Switch and then up developed for ps4/x1 and launched day and date.

The age of the exclusive is over. Now, is the age of the multiplat.
Only if you are a PC gamer and even then you have to wait years or a year before it touches the PC for some exclusives. Consoles will keep doing this in order to boost sales for their consoles…you PC gamers will get them after we are done with them on consoles.:myman:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly I mean it’s on the PS5 for a reason and that’s to sell the console. Sony and square have always had a special relationship so it’s not exactly shocking. This was the company that enabled them to go mainstream, I am pissed that Star-field isn’t a multi platform game especially when initially it was meant to be until Microsoft bought them. I just chalk it down to the game and keep it pushing as I know I only have the option of getting an XBOX (which I don’t want) if I want to play the game as I am not a PC gamer.

And saved them from bankruptcy twice

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They may be forced to soon.
Nah, they're going the wrong way if they do.

This would be the most redundant acquisition ever, as they already get everything they make, for the most part.

Plus it would get Nintendo pissed, and they don't need to welcome those kinda problems into their path when Microsoft is a tiger in their path.

Why add an irate jaguar into the mix as well?